MOMO WHEELS AND RIMS
Founded in the 1960's by a legendary race car driver Gianpiero Moretti firstly to produce a custom steering wheel for his own racing car, MOMO rapidly conquered the international markets. Our customers say that MOMO aluminum alloy rims are designed with racing spirit in mind to turn the car from a simple machine into a way of life. Featuring the finest Italian style, the racing experience, and the longest tradition quality, MOMO rims are built for those who seek for something unique and out of ordinary.
- BLACK KNIGHT - Black-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- STRIKE 2 - Black-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- STRIKE 2 - Silver-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- BLACK KNIGHT - Silver-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $200.00 (ea)$200.00
- DARK BLADE - Anthracite-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- DARK BLADE - SilverMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- DRONE - Anthracite-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $200.00 (ea)$200.00
- NEXT - BlackMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- NEXT - Anthracite-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $150.00 (ea)$150.00
- QUANTUM - AnthraciteMOMOStarting at: $200.00 (ea)$200.00
- REVENGE - BlackMOMOStarting at: $160.00 (ea)$160.00
- REVENGE - AnthraciteMOMOStarting at: $150.00 (ea)$150.00
- RPM - Black-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $150.00 (ea)$150.00
- EUROPE - Black-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $200.00 (ea)$200.00
- EUROPE - SilverMOMOStarting at: $200.00 (ea)$200.00
- HEXA - SilverMOMOStarting at: $306.00 (ea)$306.00
- PODIUM - BlackMOMOStarting at: $176.00 (ea)$176.00
- PODIUM - SilverMOMOStarting at: $176.00 (ea)$176.00
- RPM - Anthracite-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $150.00 (ea)$150.00
- SENTRY - BlackMOMOStarting at: $204.00 (ea)$204.00
- SENTRY - SilverMOMOStarting at: $204.00 (ea)$204.00
- RPM - Silver-MachinedMOMOStarting at: $144.00 (ea)$144.00
- STORM G2 - BlackMOMOStarting at: $306.00 (ea)$306.00
- STORM G2 - SilverMOMOStarting at: $442.00 (ea)$442.00
What separates MOMO rims from competitors are the simple solutions that Italian design offers. Synonymous with exclusiveness, MOMO rims are distinguished by their stylish five-spoke design and attention to the smallest detail.
It's the elegance and the racing pedigree that keep MOMO wheels forefront, from the track to the street. Delivering wheels ranging from 15" to 22" in diameter, the company has something to offer to everyone.
Each wheel is crafted using the most advanced equipment and vanguard technology. While meeting the most stringent quality standards, MOMO wheels deliver maximum safety in driving conditions. It's all about the innovation that the reputable brand image carries. What else can you expect from the company which holds a position of the industry leader for over 30 years? It's safe and easy on the race tracks when you have wheels by MOMO.
| Posted by Gerald | (Crowley, LA)
Took nearly a month to get them. Would have been great if they'd mentioned that it could take that long before I ordered them. They look amazing on the truck, maroon '07 Avalanche. Really happy with the wheels. I'm the original owner. The original, aftermarket, wheels had a vibration that I couldn't completely cure. These fit perfect and provide a smooth ride. Very happy.
| Posted by Bob | (St. John\'s, NF)
Bought a set of MOMO NEXTs for a 2011 Optima SX. The Kia OEM wheels are 7.5 inches wide with a 46 mm offset but besides different wheels, I wanted to change the look a little bit. The MOMOs are 8 inches wide with a 40 mm offset so my tires seem a little wider and the wheels are pushed a little more to the outside, a little more flush with the fender. CARiD said they would fit and they did - perfectly. The build quality of the MOMO wheels is also very good. Love the wheels and they look great on my car. Very pleased!
| Posted by Jacques | (Minneapolis, MN)
After looking at hundreds of rims I decided to go with the MOMO Drones 17" for my 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe sport. Shipping was very slow. Rims took 2 1/2 weeks to arrive. I had the rims installed at Costco which only took 50 minutes to install including programming the TPMS which I also purchased from CARiD.com. I was not sure about the look of the rims at first thinking of all of the other rims I had to choose from. I am very happy with my choice, they look great. The sporty design of the rims flows very well with the mid sized SUV. The rims do not look cheap.They are very well made. I am very satisfied.
| Posted by Jacob | (West Palm Beach, FL)
They're stylish and good for performance. I recommend them to all vehicles.
| Posted by Michael | (Bloomfield, NJ)
The wheels look amazing on my car! Super excited. CARiD delivered all they said they would and more!
| Posted by Paulo | (Carregado, AA)
Hello, I am happy to find CARiD. I bought Momo STORM G2 Matte Black. They arrived to Portugal in very good conditions and they are beautiful. In Portugal, I couldn't find these wheels. But than I find CARiD. Soon, I will take Brembo brakes. Something is also difficult to get in Portugal.
The wheels look great on my Camry, I have had a lot of people tell me that they look really good on my car. I couldn't be happier.
Boy, the design is fantastic. The finish really complements the style of my ride. I adore the look.
These guys sell some really quality stuff. Go for them!
The wheels look great, the finish is amazing and the quality of the wheels are supreme. Every single person who has seen my 2003 Jetta ever since I installed the wheels has told me how great they look and how much they improve the overall look of my car.