WORX WHEELS AND RIMS
Design Infini is an importer of alloy wheels. They distribute through American Tire Distributors, a national chain of tire, wheel and accessory wholesalers based in Huntersville, NC; ATD has over a hundred warehouses nationwide. They sell several brands, including: TIS, Dropstars, Motiv, Gear Alloy, Drifz, Cruiser Alloy, Pacer, ICW Racing, Ultra, Worx, Focal and Platinum, But: we’re here to see the wheels, and our devoted customers who have some of these great wheels have given us feedback about them.
- 801C TRIAD DUALLY - ChromeWorxStarting at: $418.49 (ea)$418.49
- 801SB TRIAD DUALLY - BlackWorxStarting at: $330.94 (ea)$330.94
- 801SB TRIAD - BlackWorxStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- 801V TRIAD - ChromeWorxStarting at: $327.44 (ea)$327.44
- 801V TRIAD - ChromeWorxStarting at: $464.02 (ea)$464.02
- 802BM HAVOC - BlackWorxStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- 802SB HAVOC - BlackWorxStarting at: $253.90 (ea)$253.90
- 803BM BEAST - Black-MilledWorxStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- 803C BEAST DUALLY - ChromeWorxStarting at: $521.80 (ea)$521.80
- 803SB BEAST DUALLY - BlackWorxStarting at: $418.49 (ea)$418.49
- 803SB BEAST - BlackWorxStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- 803V BEAST - ChromeWorxStarting at: $327.44 (ea)$327.44
- 804SB TANK - BlackWorxStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- 805SB TYRANT - BlackWorxStarting at: $253.90 (ea)$253.90
- 805V TYRANT - ChromeWorxStarting at: $330.94 (ea)$330.94
- 805V TYRANT - ChromeWorxStarting at: $569.08 (ea)$569.08
- 806BM TRITON - Black-MilledWorxStarting at: $292.42 (ea)$292.42
- 806SB TRITON - BlackWorxStarting at: $253.90 (ea)$253.90
- 806V TRITON - ChromeWorxStarting at: $330.94 (ea)$330.94
Falling under the Ultra Wheels portfolio of brands, WORX is a new addition to the family and yet it has already been creating waves. The brand is billed as 'Serious Truck Wheels,' and its designs seem to indicate that it really does mean serious business. Although it may be early days yet for this fledgling brand, enthusiasts already seem to be gravitating towards it and it could very well be the next big thing assuming it lives up to the initial promise it has shown.
Essentially, WORX is attempting to position itself as an exclusive brand of aftermarket truck wheels for the discerning truck owner who wants to set themselves apart and stand out. Worx Wheels series stands among the best of its class with a unique design and powerful engineering that aims to reinvent the wheel. The sheer attitude present in the designs of its wheels are a strong statement in their own right and reflect the individuality of the wheels themselves. Every wheel that bears the WORX logo is designed to be noticed, and these are eye-catching enough that there is no mistaking them regardless of the truck they're installed on.
Most of the designs of WORX wheels are rugged and tough, but at the same time have a certain class and elegance to them that is just as pronounced as their aggressiveness. The fact of the matter is that these wheels were intended to have a dominant posture while on the road and are meant to send a clear message of authority to others at the same time too. To that end, some of the designs may even seem imposing, but it is all part of the overall look that the brand is building and developing. Worx Wheels are designed to resist brake dust, handle extreme weather conditions, and are easy to clean.
By coupling the Ultra Wheels dedication to quality with its own aggressive branding, WORX has created an intoxicating new array of options that seems to be appealing to enthusiasts. The exclusivity of the brand and the promise of unparalleled quality and performance is a seductive blend that thrives on the numerous rugged and tough designs that WORX has released so far. Suffice to say, despite being the new kid on the block, WORX has already managed to make a name for itself and its presence as well as profile within the aftermarket truck wheels industry is definitely on the rise.
| Posted by Daniel Leger | (Zionsville, IN)
When I was looking to buy rims I was kind of afraid to buy machined rims since I would always get feedback that they tend to go rusty rather quickly. That hasn't been the case for my rims. After all, they are not cheap and the whole purpose of buying nice rims is to make your car look nice.
| Posted by Frank | (Eureka, CA)
The wheels and tires were very nice. Nothing was mest up and came with lug nuts and spacers. When I put them on the car, everything was all good, I drove the car and there was no shaking - just perfect.
| Posted by Dennis | (Carol Stream, IL)
It has taken me quite a long time to decide what I want for rims. It's changed like ten times, but then I saw these and fell in love with them. The wheel look absolutely sick and even better when already on.
| Posted by Patricia | (Washington, NC)
Writing back just to say that you guys are pros. The rims you helped to choose are great. They fit right, they are not tacky, and they blend in perfectly with my ride.
| Posted by Joe | (Somerville, MA)
I've gotten quite a lot of compliments on the wheels. In addition, the ordering process was above average; the support rep answered all my questions and I got the product really quickly.