Victor Wheels and Rims
- BADENBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Victor# 17555455
- BADENSilverfrom $360.00 (ea)Victor# 17555457
- INNSBRUCKBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Victor# 1455217
- INNSBRUCKSilver-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Victor# 1455234
- KRONENBlackfrom $400.00 (ea)Victor# 17555458
- KRONENSilverfrom $400.00 (ea)Victor# 17555459
- LEMANSBlack-Machinedfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455267
- LEMANSChromefrom $440.00 (ea)Victor# 1455251
- LEMANSSilver-Machinedfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455283
- TURISMOBlack-Machinedfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455315
- TURISMOChromefrom $440.00 (ea)Victor# 1455299
- TURISMOSilver-Machinedfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455331
- ZEHNSilverfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455361
- ZEHNBlackfrom $280.00 (ea)Victor# 1455347
Victor Equipment Wheels was founded for Porsche owners by a Porsche owner. As a brand of huge wheel manufacturer TSW, they certainly have the resources to produce the most amazing wheels imaginable. TSW also produces many other lines of wheels targeted to specific vehicle brands, including Beyern (BMW), Mandrus (Mercedes), Redbourne (Land Rover), Coventry (Jaguar), Lumarai (Lexus), Cray (Corvette), Genius (Smart), Huntington (Muscle Cars) and Black Rhino (Off-Road).
Victor's goal is to build ultimate, uncompromising Porsche wheels for Porsche cars or SUVs. Almost every Porsche model requires a specific wheel application, and Victor makes sure that it has the right wheel application for your Porsche. Victor Equipment wheels are designed to work with your original Porsche air sensors (TPMS). To ensure a smooth ride, all Victor Equipment wheels are hub-centric for Porsche.
Staggered applications mean a wider wheel on the rear of the car, and consequently, a wider tire and larger lip on the back of the car. Today, Victory has an absolutely staggering array of staggered wheel applications. Several sizes carry as many as three different widths for the perfect fitment. Staggered wheels are available in sizes from 18" to 22" staggered wheel applications. Wheel lips are as large as 5". Yes, that's right - 5" lips on one-piece cast wheels! Many of the wheels are available in hyper black and hyper silver paint finishes with machine cut lips (often referred to as diamond cut or mirror cut). Although chrome is becoming more popular with Victory enthusiasts, hyper black wheels and hyper silver wheels dominate the current TSW wheel lineup.
| Posted by Martin | (Santa Rosa Beach, FL)
Slapped these on my seal gray 06 Cayman S and they look amazing. Totally changes the look making it look very menacing. The tires I went with were the hankooks and I love em, lots of grip. You will feel everything in the road but hopefully that's what you're looking for.