SACCHI WHEELS AND RIMS
Sacchi Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Akita, Detroit, MPW, Ridler and Touren wheels as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut. Sacchi wheels have devotees all over the world, and the ones who have bought their wheels from CARiD often let us know how they like them. Have doubts? Check out customer reviews and see for yourself.
- SacchiS2 SilverStarting at: $111.82 (ea)$111.82
- SacchiS12 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $111.82 (ea)$111.82
- SacchiS22 Black-MachinedStarting at: $148.00 (ea)$148.00
- SacchiS22 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $134.81 (ea)$134.81
- SacchiS25 Black-MachinedStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- SacchiS25 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $157.80 (ea)$157.80
- SacchiS35 Black-MachinedStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- SacchiS42 ChromeStarting at: $241.60 (ea)$241.60
- SacchiS42 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $157.80 (ea)$157.80
- SacchiS45 BlackStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- SacchiS48 Black-MachinedStarting at: $135.85 (ea)$135.85
- SacchiS48 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $123.31 (ea)$123.31
- SacchiS55 Black-MachinedStarting at: $148.39 (ea)$148.39
- SacchiS55 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $134.81 (ea)$134.81
- SacchiS62 Black-MachinedStarting at: $148.39 (ea)$148.39
- SacchiS62 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $134.81 (ea)$134.81
Designed with passenger cars in mind, Sacchi Wheels are a race-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel, in sizes from 14" to 22". These amazing wheels are available in a variety of finishes. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, calculated to enhance the handling and performance of your car. Sacchi wheels are the perfect choice for nearly all vehicles that are on the road today. Made from the industry-standard grade of aluminum alloy, these wheels are strong and lightweight.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Sacchi wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA & TUV approved. All Sacchi wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
"The wheels look great on my 2006 Honda Accord Coupe. They make my car look sporty and sleek. With my tire choice (215/60r16) look great. They fit perfectly as long as the vehicle is not lowered. The combination makes it look lowered. The tire size fills the wheel wells about 1/2" - 3/4" more and does not change the speedometer any."
"After much research, I've ended up with a set of these rims. Am I satisfied? 100% yes. They look just great on my ride. And you can't beat the price these guys offer."