Redbourne Wheels and Rims
- DOMINUSBlack-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 4137827
- DOMINUSGunmetal-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 12128465
- DOMINUSBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 4137830
- DOMINUSSilver-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 4137833
- MANORBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 38859703
- MANORBlack-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 38859704
- MANORSilver-Machinedfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 38860252
- MARQUESChromefrom $520.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961466
- MARQUESBlack-Chromefrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961469
- MARQUESBlack-Chromefrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961472
- MARQUESGunmetal-Chromefrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961475
- NOTTINGHAMChromefrom $520.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961478
- NOTTINGHAMSilverfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961481
- NOTTINGHAMBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961484
- SAXONChromefrom $520.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961493
- SAXONBlackfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961496
- SAXONSilverfrom $360.00 (ea)Redbourne# 961499
Land Rover or Range Rover wheels, engineered exclusively for Range Rover/Land Rover vehicles. That's what Redbourne wheels is all about. The Land Rover is not an ordinary regular vehicle and requires a very special custom wheel that has been correctly engineered to carry the load that a Range Rover can inflict. If you are looking for Range Rover wheels, Range Rover Sport wheels, LR3 wheels or LR2 wheels, Redbourne has high quality wheels with the correct load rating for you.
Redbourne wheels are also styled specifically for Range Rover vehicles, including the LR3. Range Rover vehicles evoke a very special aesthetic, and your Range Rover wheels should blend with that aesthetic. Redbourne wheels are designed accordingly and are offered in Silver, Hyper Black, Gunmetal, White, and Chrome. When it comes to sizes, Redbourne offers 18-inch Range Rover wheels through 22-inch Range Rover wheels.
Off-roading or rock-crawling can really beat up a wheel - or a vehicle - in a way that driving on the street doesn't. These custom wheels are engineered for the extra demands a rugged vehicle makes of its wheels. They're hub-centric, which means that the wheel centers on a circular lip on the car's wheel hub instead of relying on the lug nuts. This keeps the wheel more true on the hub, and reduces the shear loads on the studs. They even accept the original Range Rover center cap to retain some of your truck's original British panache.
Redbourne makes some great wheels and they only manufacture them for the Land Rovers, which makes these rims even more special. At least, I can be sure they'll fit my LR.