RED SPORT WHEELS AND RIMS
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Red Sport Wheel is a recognized leader in the manufacturing of high performance aftermarket aluminum wheels. Red Sport's immediate family of wheel brands includes Velocity, Tyfun, Dcenti, Hoyo, Phino, Borghini and U2. Velocity's line offers tires for trucks, SUVs, and passenger vehicles, in an assortment of sizes and finishes. Choose from painted, machined aluminum, or chrome. Red Sport's extensive array of one-piece cast aluminum custom wheels comes in sizes from 17" to 28".
- RSW11 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- RSW22 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- RSW33 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $169.85 (ea)$169.85
- RSW44 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- RSW66 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
- RSW77A - Black-Machined Red SportStarting at: $175.10 (ea)$175.10
- RSW77B - Black-Machined Red SportStarting at: $218.88 (ea)$218.88
- RSW88 - Chrome-BlackRed SportStarting at: $270.38 (ea)$270.38
- RSW99 - ChromeRed SportStarting at: $236.39 (ea)$236.39
The mean streets are where you have to drive your car, and they are not kind. How can you embellish your car and still drive it without that worry about your rims? There are plenty of awesome wheels around but Red Sport wheels walk that fine line between stunning and rugged. Some wheels that look great at a show just look like you're overcompensating when they're forced to hit the road. These look like they belong to someone, like you, who knows the score.
Red Sport wheels and rims are crafted using the most advanced methods of design and manufacturing. All Red Sport wheels are constructed from premium alloy for uncompromising durability. After a wheel is given its artistic design, it is then computerized for measurements and bolt patterns. Once the measurements are calibrated, the wheel is then ready to be manufactured. The material is melted down and cooled before being trimmed. The next step is when the wheel is finished off with its design configuration, which is machined onto the center disc. It then is given its finish, either chromed or painted. Before it is boxed and shipped to you it is inspected once again for any imperfections.