MECCA Black with Machined Face and SS Lip Wheels by Giovanna®. Giovanna Light Weight Series wheels are made to complement the design of the most beautiful cars on the global market. They are two-piece cast aluminum wheels made to the highest possible standard. The Giovanna Light Weight Wheels, cast in an advance casting process allowing for thinner and lighter profiles and machined to exquisite finish, are redefining elegance in cast wheels.
The Giovanna Lightweight Wheels are two-piece cast aluminum wheels manufactured to the highest standard, matching the standard of manufacturing used in building the best cars in the world. The rims are rolled to achieve precise measurements and the finest possible surface, before being squeeze welded onto the wheel centers. This gives the wheels the appearance of a modular wheel, showing off actual bolts and a straight lip, just as the most exclusive modular wheels do. They are designed to be the jewelry that draw attention to the most perfect of automobile bodies, to turn the elegant into the exotic and exciting, to make the exclusive car an individual vehicle that reflects the personal preferences of the owner. The advanced customizing system offered for the Giovanna Rims gives the customer a wide choice of finishes for the eight different components and/or faces of the wheel. Some of the Giovanna Wheels can also be fitted with the Koko Kuture Bezel system, allowing a change of wheel lip color in minutes. No other wheel company can match the styling possibilities offered by Giovanna Wheels.
Casting, machining and finishing quality wheels is an art that only a select few can master. Especially when it comes to the kind of advanced design elements used for the Giovanna wheels. Giovanna uses a range of different casting, machining and finishing technologies to give their wheels the exclusive look that is the hallmark of the brand. New casting technology has made it possible to cast wheels with thinner profiles without any reduction in strength. Giovanna is using this technology to refine the design of high-end cast wheels, making them both lighter and more elegant.
- Two Piece Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Designed To Fit Luxury And Exotic Cars
- Advanced Casting Technology For Reduced Weight
- Cutting Edge Design
- Available In Custom Color Combinations
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge