F-2 Machined Silver Center with Chrome Lip wheels by GFG® Supremo. The 2-Piece cast GFG Supremo wheels are unique in featuring both a deep, concave center and a deep lip, with 5 to 6-inch lip designs available. These wheels are made to appeal to owners of high-end luxury cars as well as to exotic sports car drivers. The GFG Supremo Wheels are pre-built for shorter delivery times.
GFG Supremos are the latest wheel creations from GFG. The 2-piece low-pressure cast GFG Supremo wheels are unique in that they feature both a deep, concave center and a deep lip, with 5 to 6-inch lip designs available. The wheel is cast in two pieces. After being cast, the rim is rolled to perfection and the low-pressure-cast deep cone center (a first in the industry) is bolted to the wheel barrel, giving the wheel the same look as a 3-piece modular wheel. These wheels are made to appeal to owners of high-end luxury cars as well as to exotic sports car drivers. GFG Rims are simply the finest quality wheels available. From their exceptional quality construction and unique features to their unparalleled style and virtually unlimited fitment options, GFG Wheels are without equal.
All GFG wheels are available in a veritable rainbow of color combinations. With the GFG Wheel Customizer the customer can choose between ten different colors for the barrel, the lip, the flange and the face of the wheels. With its broad range of styles, fitments and finishes, GFG enables the discriminating vehicle owner to tailor the wheels to both complement the car and reflect the owner’s personal style and taste. No other wheel company can match the styling possibilities offered by GFG wheels.
- Modular 2-Piece Low-Pressure-Cast Construction
- Made From The Finest Quality 6061 Aluminum
- Available In Four Standard Finishes Or Custom Color Scheme
- GFG Supremo Wheels Are Pre-Built And Finished To Customer Order
- All Wheels Are Custom Made For Each Customer And Are Therefore Non-Cancelable And Non-Returnable
- Wheel Orders Cannot Be Cancelled After The Manufacturing Process Has Begun (Usually 24 To 48 Hours After Order Is Placed)
The first line of wheels from WTW, the Giovanna™, was introduced in 1997 and was received with enthusiasm by the select group of automobile lovers who buy the best and most expensive cars. Now they could make their exclusive cars even more exclusive and personalize them to their own taste. The success of the Giovanna inspired WTW to introduce the Gianelle™ two years later, to be followed by the GFG™ brand, featuring forged modular high performance wheels, and the Koko Kuture™ brand introducing novel design concepts, each equally well received by the market. The four innovative lines of high performance wheels designed specifically for the very best of luxury and exotic cars have made WTW Corporation to the leading design brand for high-end aftermarket wheels.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge