DETROIT WHEELS AND RIMS
Detroit Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Akita, MPW, Ridler and Touren. Designed for the drivers who don't compromise on performance and quality, Detroit wheels meet the most exacting demands of racers and regular drivers. Have doubts? Check out customer reviews and see for yourself.
- Detroit810 BlackStarting at: $177.65 (ea)$177.65
- Detroit810 ChromeStarting at: $222.06 (ea)$222.06
- Detroit815 ChromeStarting at: $244.27 (ea)$244.27
- Detroit810 SilverStarting at: $172.43 (ea)$172.43
- Detroit830 ChromeStarting at: $226.50 (ea)$226.50
- Detroit830 SilverStarting at: $177.65 (ea)$177.65
- Detroit840 ChromeStarting at: $266.48 (ea)$266.48
- Detroit815 Silver-MachinedStarting at: $186.53 (ea)$186.53
- Detroit840 SilverStarting at: $195.42 (ea)$195.42
- Detroit845 ChromeStarting at: $293.12 (ea)$293.12
- Detroit830 PolishedStarting at: $180.31 (ea)$180.31
- Detroit845 BlackStarting at: $213.18 (ea)$213.18
- Detroit865 ChromeStarting at: $275.36 (ea)$275.36
- Detroit840 BlackStarting at: $198.55 (ea)$198.55
- Detroit870 ChromeStarting at: $266.48 (ea)$266.48
- Detroit840 Black-MachinedStarting at: $194.53 (ea)$194.53
- Detroit875 ChromeStarting at: $284.24 (ea)$284.24
- Detroit885 ChromeStarting at: $371.29 (ea)$371.29
- Detroit841 Black-MachinedStarting at: $194.53 (ea)$194.53
- Detroit841 ChromeStarting at: $266.48 (ea)$266.48
- DetroitDMP ChromeStarting at: $284.24 (ea)$284.24
- Detroit841 PolishedStarting at: $195.42 (ea)$195.42
- DetroitDMP Silver-MachinedStarting at: $195.42 (ea)$195.42
If you drive a muscle car, street truck, import car or big truck, there's a Detroit wheel for you. These one-piece wheel, cast in aerospace-grade aluminum in sizes from 16" to 22", these wheels are all available in brilliant chrome, with a few styles also available in painted surfaces. Enhance the handling and performance of your car with the light weight and strength these wheels provide. Detroit wheels are the perfect choice for that vintage Mustang or a new Dodge Charger. Made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, these stylish wheels are sure to turn heads.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Detroit wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA & TUV approved. All wheels by Detroit are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
"Shipped fast. The only problem I have is a barely visible scratch on one of the rims. Hope it won't be to conspicuous when the wheels are on. I just never thought that I could get new wheels with a blemish..."