DETROIT WHEELS AND RIMS
Detroit Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Akita, MPW, Ridler and Touren wheels, as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut. Designed for the drivers who don't compromise on performance and quality, Detroit wheels meet the most exacting demands of racers and regular drivers.
- 815 - ChromeDetroitStarting at: $251.60 (ea)$251.60
- 815 - Gray-MachinedDetroitStarting at: $182.98 (ea)$182.98
- 815 - Silver-MachinedDetroitStarting at: $192.13 (ea)$192.13
- 840 - BlackDetroitStarting at: $204.51 (ea)$204.51
- 840 - Black-MachinedDetroitStarting at: $200.36 (ea)$200.36
- 840 - ChromeDetroitStarting at: $274.47 (ea)$274.47
- 840 - PolishedDetroitStarting at: $201.28 (ea)$201.28
- 845 - BlackDetroitStarting at: $219.58 (ea)$219.58
- 845 - ChromeDetroitStarting at: $301.91 (ea)$301.91
If you drive a muscle car, street truck, or import car, there's a Detroit wheel for you. These one-piece wheel, cast in aerospace-grade aluminum in sizes from 16" to 22", these wheels are all available in brilliant chrome, with a few styles also available in painted surfaces. Enhance the handling and performance of your car with the light weight and strength these wheels provide. Detroit wheels are the perfect choice for that vintage Mustang or a new Dodge Charger.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years' experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Detroit wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA and TUV approved. All wheels by Detroit are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
Shipped fast. The only problem I have is a barely visible scratch on one of the rims. Hope it won't be to conspicuous when the wheels are on. I just never thought that I could get new wheels with a blemish...