Demoda Wheels and Rims
- AVIATORBlack-Machinedfrom $365.50 (ea)DeModa# 473002
- AVIATORBlack-Machinedfrom $297.50 (ea)DeModa# 472895
- AVIATORBlack-Polishedfrom $297.50 (ea)DeModa# 472797
- CONCERTOBlack-Machinedfrom $365.50 (ea)DeModa# 473246
- CONCERTOBlack-Machinedfrom $297.50 (ea)DeModa# 473313
- CONCERTOBlack-Polishedfrom $297.50 (ea)DeModa# 473132
- CONCERTOBlackfrom $365.50 (ea)DeModa# 473201
- MAESTROBlackfrom $331.50 (ea)DeModa# 473554
- MAESTROBlack-Machinedfrom $331.50 (ea)DeModa# 473806
- MAESTROBlack-Polishedfrom $331.50 (ea)DeModa# 473382
- TERRENOBlackfrom $280.50 (ea)DeModa# 11063889
Demoda wheels are distributed by Autotech Accessories Inc., an importer based in Santa Clarita, CA. (They also distribute Tenzo-R and XXR custom wheels). These high-quality low-pressure die-cast one-piece aluminum alloy wheels are specifically designed for luxury sedans, SUVs and trucks. Their combination of high style and excellent finish makes them the perfect choice for your high-end vehicle. These wheels are deeply appreciated for their flawless performance and exceptional styling.
In sizes as large as 24" in diameter and 10.5" in width, there's sure to be a fitment in a Demoda custom wheel. Do you like black rims? Alternatively, a rim with a machined finish on the lip to denote power and sophistication?
With a variety of high-tech, sophisticated styles, there is a wheel that will make your luxury SUV or luxury sedan not only more attractive, but improve its performance as well. There’s nothing like a custom wheel to accent the styling on your vehicle.
The weight and strength requirements of a custom alloy wheel are rigorous, and Demoda uses an industry-leading low-pressure die casting technique to gently push molten aluminum alloy into the mold from the bottom, reducing casting flaws and eliminating porosities. This produces a lightweight wheel of great strength and uniformity, requiring a minimum of machining to achieve their final shape. Demoda wheels are a great wheels for any luxury machine. Treat your car to a great-looking and great-performing set of wheels today!
These are Nince! Gotta admit...I didn't really like them in the past, co'z they were somewhat too outrageously designed but I REALLY like these.