BEYERN WHEELS AND RIMS
The correct wheel offset is critical not only to ensure clearing brake calipers and suspension parts, but to retain BMWs vaunted handling intact; changing the offset by as much as a few millimeters in or out can dramatically change things like steering feedback and cornering ability. If you prefer to retain your original BMW center caps, they will fit your new wheels perfectly. So will your tire pressure monitoring system senders. Beyern wheels are precisely manufactured for fit - and also for finish, which is every bit as meticulous as the finish on the OE wheels.
- BeyernHENNE ChromeStarting at: $1,020.00 (ea)$1,020.00
- BeyernHENNE Black-ChromeStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- BeyernHENNE Silver-ChromeStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- BeyernSPARTAN ChromeStarting at: $410.00 (ea)$410.00
- BeyernSPARTAN BlackStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- BeyernSPARTAN SilverStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- BeyernBAROQUE ChromeStarting at: $1,020.00 (ea)$1,020.00
- BeyernBAROQUE BlackStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- BeyernBAROQUE Silver-MachinedStarting at: $920.00 (ea)$920.00
- BeyernBAVARIA BlackStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- BeyernMESH ChromeStarting at: $300.00 (ea)$300.00
- BeyernMESH Black-Machined Starting at: $190.00 (ea)$190.00
- BeyernMESH Silver-MachinedStarting at: $190.00 (ea)$190.00
- BeyernMULTI ChromeStarting at: $350.00 (ea)$350.00
- BeyernMULTI Silver-MachinedStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- BeyernRAPP ChromeStarting at: $350.00 (ea)$350.00
- BeyernRAPP Black-Machined Starting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
- BeyernRAPP Silver-MachinedStarting at: $240.00 (ea)$240.00
To give a vibration free ride, a wheel has to be hubcentric. Most aftermarket wheels that are made to fit a wide range of vehicles are held on center by the wheel bolts. For most people this is good enough - but not for BMW, which centers the wheel on the hub with before the bolts are installed. Similarly, All Bayern rims are either made to fit perfectly on the hub of a specific vehicle, or come with a special metal hub ring that ensures a perfectly hubcentric fit. Every Bayern wheel is completely balanced at the factory to ensure that potential vibration is minimized.
Many wheel manufacturers make wheels with offsets that are "good enough". Bayern offsets are always correct for each application. Bayern also gives you a choice of staggered fitments that always permits the desired combination of rim widths for front and back, giving you the traction difference you aim for between front and back to control acceleration traction and the under/oversteer balance. Bayerns attention to detail is not limited to performance details. It is also evident in design and the manufacturing. The TSW wheels are mirror cut with a specially diamond cutter in a high-speed lathe rather than simply being machined. This is more difficult and expensive than conventional machining, but it makes for a brilliant shine.
Bayern offers several different wheel technologies within the brand. The Mesh and Multi line are a conventional cast wheel, the same technology used to build most OEM wheels. Bavaria wheels start with a full-cast wheel which is then subjected to a rotary-forging process, the wheel is spun on a large fixture, and tremendous pressure is applied to rollers in contact with the lip. This compresses, pre-stresses and strengthens the metal, giving a resultant wheel of unprecedented strength and lightness. This lightness is concentrated in the outer rim of the wheel, providing a wheel of extremely small rotational momentum. Reducing a wheels rotational momentum is important; because it not only helps with suspension compliance, but also improves acceleration and braking performance more than lightening any single other part of the entire vehicle. The Baroque and Henne lines are a 3-piece wheel with a conventionally-cast center section. This construction uses a fully rotary-forged barrel for the ultimate in strength in lightness, and a huge assortment of sizes and offsets. Bayern wheels fit the BMW 7 Series, 6 Series, 5 Series, 3 Series, X3 and X5 Series, Z3 and Z4 Series.
"I was told that Bayern are good wheels. Wasn't quite sure till I got them. Wanna tell you guys that these wheels are a nobrainer deal. Get them and get them fast."