AKITA WHEELS AND RIMS
Akita Racing Wheels are distributed by The Wheel Group, headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with a network of 16 distribution facilities located in major cities throughout the US and Canada. The Wheel Group also manufactures Baccarat, Mazzi, Veloche, Ion Alloy, DIP, Sacchi, Detroit, MPW, Ridler, Touren wheels as well as a complete line of wheel accessories known as Mr. Lugnut. Sacchi wheels have devotees all over the world.Akita wheels are designed for drivers who don't compromise on performance and quality.
- AK25 - Black-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- AK25 - Silver-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $157.80 (ea)$157.80
- AK35 - Black-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- AK35 - Silver-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- AK55 - Black-RedAkitaStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- AK7 - SilverAkitaStarting at: $123.31 (ea)$123.31
- AK77 - Black-RedAkitaStarting at: $148.39 (ea)$148.39
- AK85 - Black-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $165.11 (ea)$165.11
- AK85 - Silver-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $157.80 (ea)$157.80
- AK90 - Black-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $148.39 (ea)$148.39
- AK90 - Silver-MachinedAkitaStarting at: $134.81 (ea)$134.81
Designed with passenger cars in mind, Akita Racing Wheels are a race-inspired cast-aluminum alloy one-piece wheel, in sizes from 15" to 18", these amazing wheels are available in a variety of finishes. Even if you don't race, you can certainly appreciate the light weight and strength these wheels provide, which can only enhance the handling and performance of your car. Akita Racing wheels are the perfect choice for nearly all vehicles on the road today.
Established in 1968, The Wheel Group is a manufacturer and distributor with over 40 years experience specializing in aftermarket automotive wheels and accessories. All The Wheel Group products are made on state-of-the-art equipment with the highest technology to produce both cast and forged wheels of the highest quality. All Akita Racing wheels are ISO 9000, OEM, SEA, JWL-T, VIA & TUV approved. All Akita Racing wheels are designed with maximum multi-fit [dual drill] capability to provide caliper clearance for a broad range of vehicles.
| Posted by Jacqueline | (Hinesville, GA)
Looks great with the 10 series also makes the interior stand out with the red accents.