SES Trims Chrome Accessories
If you are about to customize your car, there's no better choice than dazzling chrome accessories. The aftermarket industry is flooded with thousands brands that can deliver the accessory you need. However, if you're in search of a product that combines quality and look, your only choice is SES Trims. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, it is in business for over 15 years and has built a solid reputation on providing stainless steel and chrome accessories.
- SES Trims®Chromed Stainless Steel Mesh Grillefrom $160.00
- SES Trims®Stainless Steel Pillar Postsfrom $58.80
- SES Trims®Door Handle Coversfrom $39.24
- SES Trims®Chrome Tail Light Bezelsfrom $69.00
- SES Trims®Chromed Stainless Steel Gas Capfrom $30.00
- SES Trims®Stainless Steel Body Side Moldingsfrom $140.00
- SES Trims®Window Sillsfrom $90.00
- SES Trims®Mirror Coversfrom $69.00
- SES Trims®Chrome Headlight Bezelsfrom $77.00
- SES Trims®Chrome Tailgate Handle Coversfrom $38.15
- SES Trims®Chrome Tailgate Accentfrom $150.00
When we talk about SES Trims, we are talking about top-quality door handles, mirror covers, fuel doors, fender vents, mesh and billet grilles, pillar posts, body side moldings, and myriad other add-ons that can transform any vehicle and unleash its true potential. To guarantee OEM fit, the company uses cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and applies only the most advanced equipment.
Chrome accessories look great only when they work together. If you get only pillar posts or only a set door handles, the look will be non-finished at all. However, when you combine several chrome add-ons, they work like a charm. The only thing that doesn't require any companions is the grille. This truly unique part can transform the whole look of a vehicle in no time flat. SES Trims knows it and offers a comprehensive line of custom bolt-on grilles.
Just like you, your vehicle deserves only the best, especially when it comes to the exterior accessories. Indeed, there is no reason for you to settle for less, and there are no reasons to choose any other brand than SES Trims. As soon as you get your vehicle dressed up in the stainless steel and chrome accessories made by SES Trims, you'll fall in love with your vehicle, again.
The brand's goal is to provide you with accessories that far exceed OEM parts, whether we talk about quality, precision or style. SES Trims never skimps on design, so it gives you the product that precisely follows all curves of your vehicle. Another good thing about these items is that they are made of the materials that are second to none. In course of time, accessories made by other brands bend, get damaged, corrode, peel - but not SES items.
| Posted by Angela | (Waldorf, MD)
Great deal, easy to put on, I put all 6 on in 15mins. They make my car look like it came out the showroom, brought other items from this company, fast shipping.
| Posted by Gary O | (Humble, TX)
Very happy with the quality, appearance and the ease of installation. The cost was a little pricey. I would recommend the trim for most of the Ram owners that like chrome.
| Posted by Michael | (Newcastle, DE)
Looks great. The quality in good and the installation time 10 minutes, if you are just taking your time.
| Posted by Rolando | (Laredo, TX)
Everything, except these chrome door handle covers, has been absolutely fantastic. I've been a customer with CARiD for many years and have adorned several vehicles with their products. These latest purchases did not stick. The temperature in Laredo, Texas at placement was close to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Very poor, maybe expired adhesive was used. I do not think,it was 3M material. I removed all four of trims and after removing cheap adhesive placed my own 3M adhesive which worked great. I'm extremely picky and realize placement is technique sensitive. I will continue to purchase from CARiD. This, I don't feel was their fault. Dentist from Laredo, Texas.
| Posted by Don | (Lufkin, TX)
Looks great! Easy to install, i would recommend to anyone looking to dress up the back side a little!
| Posted by Juaquin | (Cape Coral, FL)
Pillar post trim is high quality and have installed this product on 4 previous vehicles. Would recommend to purchase!
| Posted by Joe | (Elizabeth, CO)
Good product, very easy to install however no prep wipes to clean the surface before installation. This small part adds a very good look to the rear of the car especially if you also buy the taillight bezels that set you car apart from the rest of the pack. Cost is nominal and the look is stunning. I recommend this product. Life is too short to drive boarding cars!
| Posted by Joe | (Elizabeth, CO)
I bought the chrome grill part for my 2014 Explorer Limited. The car is black and the painted grill did not stand out. The part arrived in a few days and the installation was quick and easy. There was no instructions or perpetration wipes to clean the surface for the 3M tape. So if this is your first experience you need to clean the surface with a good cleaner to make the tape stick properly. I have bought several chrome products from CARiD in the past and this one is very good quality and the result is fabulous! Other pieces were not as good and I returned them without cost and it was easy. CARiD should put up better more detailed pictures of the products so you get a better idea of what you are buying.
| Posted by Ivan | (Aurora, IL)
Very easy to install. Once installed, handles look like factory made. They make my Dodge Charger look very sharp. Looks really good on the Pitch Black color. The cutouts on the door handle covers were an exact fit.
| Posted by Ivan | (Aurora, IL)
I've had these on for a couple of weeks and they look very sharp. You can't tell that they aren't actually chrome. They came well packaged and were very easy to install. However, I received two driver's side chrome cover mirrors. (I was missing the passenger side). After sending an email notifying CARiD of my problem, they started the process to fix the error. I send CARiD couple of pictures of the covers and they were able to send me the missing passenger chrome with no problem. The cutouts on the mirror covers were an exact fit.
- Popular SES Trims Part Numbers
- SES Trims® PHT101 - Chrome Large Side Vents
- SES Trims® PHC101 - Chrome Small Side Vents
- SES Trims® MC102F - Chrome Mirror Covers
- SES Trims® CM102 - Stainless Steel Body Side Moldings
- SES Trims® CM162 - Stainless Steel Body Side Moldings
- SES Trims® TGM109 - Chrome Tailgate Accent
- SES Trims® P326 - Stainless Steel Pillar Posts
- SES Trims® WS128 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Sills
- SES Trims® DH119 - Chrome Door Handle Covers
- SES Trims® MC120F - Chrome Mirror Covers
- SES Trims® DH510T - Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
- SES Trims® MC133F - Chrome Mirror Covers
- SES Trims® TG153 - Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
- SES Trims® MC226 - Chrome Mirror Covers
- SES Trims® DH145 - Chrome Door Handle Covers
- SES Trims® DH1542 - Chrome Door Handle Covers
- SES Trims® TL132 - Chrome Tail Light Bezels
- SES Trims® MC110F - Chrome Mirror Covers
- SES Trims® TG157C - Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
- SES Trims® WS121 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Sills
- SES Trims® RH145 - Upper Rear Hatch Molding with Logo
- SES Trims® TG153K - Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
- SES Trims® WS129 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Sills
- SES Trims® DH1444 - Chrome Door Handle Covers
- SES Trims® CM109 - Stainless Steel Body Side Moldings