Chrome Billet Pedals
Whether you are looking to replace a part on your vehicle to get back on the road, or you want to add the latest and greatest accessories, you have come to the right place. CARiD has all the parts you are looking for so you can find the perfect one, install it and then move on with your life without the stress you are probably used to. We have all the accessories you need to achieve that and our chrome billet pedals are a great place to start.
You use the pedals under your dash every day, and they can blend in to become just a part of the scenery. But with chrome billet pedals you can have them standing out and shining. If you have standard pedals, you do not even consider showing them off, but when you have a set of chrome billet pedals installed, you will want to find a way to ensure everyone is able to see them when they get into your vehicle.
There are many different types of chrome billet pedals to suit your vehicle and your personal tastes. The different sizes and shapes will allow you to find a set that looks as though it came directly from a racing car, and a smaller set will give you a more sporty feel when you are driving. They are designed to fit your vehicle properly so you do not have to worry about problems while you are driving, and the perfectly placed holes and bumps can give you a tactile feel that you thought you would never get from a normal vehicle.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Chrome Billet Pedals the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Putco, AMI, Mr Gasket the Chrome Billet Pedals we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Of course, once you have the right set of chrome billet pedals, you will want to keep them clean, so you should consider picking up a chrome cleaning kit while you are here. With a clean set, you will enjoy the shine that comes from under the dash, and you may even find yourself less willing to actually touch them for fear of making them messy. Once you have the right set, you want to look after them, because you will never want to go back to a standard set of pedals.
f you are looking after your new chrome billet pedals, then you will not have to worry about damage or ugliness, but if you are not then it can become a problem. Chrome-plated materials are not delicate, but they are easy to mess up, so you want to have the right cleaning equipment to give your pedals a quick clean every now and then. If you find the shine is beginning to stand out a lot less, or you find scratches and dirt starting to appear, you should consider giving your chrome billet pedals a serious clean so you can bring them back to the glory that made you want to buy them in the first place.
- Billet PedalsSole-full Brilliance
- Bodyside MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- LetteringShimmering Script
- Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- Taillight BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- Trunk TrimDeck Lid Bling
- Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- Cadillac Billet Pedals
- Chevy Billet Pedals
- Chrysler Billet Pedals
- Dodge Billet Pedals
- Ford Billet Pedals
| Posted by Tarin | (San Marino, CA)
I thought these would fit my 2012 Escalade since they were advertised for the Yukon XL, but they do not fit without modification. The E-Brake works fine, the brake has to be just right and hugs the back of the pedal and that seems to work so far. The gas pedal is another story, I had to drill the actual gas pedal and use a dremel to make it work. Anyone with some basic knowledge of add-ons and brain should be able to make this work. I made a YouTube video of it too, if you can find it. Great quality, solid, and look great!
- Popular Billet Pedals Part Numbers
- Putco® 932120 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 931128 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 931150 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932128 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 931180 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932010 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 931250 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932014 - Track Design Foot Rest
- AMI® 93L - Lined Style Polished Billet Pedal Pads
- Putco® 932260 - Track Design Liquid Pedals