Chrome Billet Pedals
So, you’ve applied custom trim to your dash, console and door panels, installed a few aftermarket gauges, a set of leather seat covers, and some plush logo floor mats in your interior. But what about those worn pedals? Even if you haven’t done any interior mods, replacing worn out pedals is a great place to start a cockpit overhaul, and no matter whether you’re thinking of race track inspired pedals or a classic-style gas pedal foot, we have the goods.
Along with the steering wheel, the accelerator, brake, and clutch (if equipped) pedals are your primary interface with your vehicle. You have your foot on at least one pedal at all times, and no matter how well they’re made they eventually start showing wear. Sure, you could just replace them with the original type pads, but if you’re a performance enthusiast or just want to be different than everyone else, why not install a set of custom billet pads?
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Chrome Billet Pedals the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Putco, Defenderworx, AMI, Mr Gasket the Chrome Billet Pedals we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Click on the product descriptions on this page and browse our large selection of custom pedals. We have both model specific and universal pedals, so we can set you up with a custom look regardless of your make and model. Our model specific pedals come in sets and include pedals for gas, brake, and clutch for manual transmission vehicles. Some sets may include a parking brake pedal pad and a pad for the footrest, also called the “dead pedal”. The universal billet gas pedal clamps to your existing pedal and comes in chrome in both traditional shape, as well as classic hot rod barefoot profile.
Our pedal sets come in a range of finishes including smooth finish with rubber nubs for sure footing, race-inspired CNC machined with aggressive rubber nubs, as well as solid billet pads. The smooth and CNC machined pads replace your existing pads and are secured with bolts. The solid billet pedals come in several designs including raised circles, horizontal lines style, and flames. The raised area is polished or chromed on a bright or black powder coated background. The solid billet pads cover the OEM pedals and no drilling is required.
Because of their location under the dash and black rubber covers, pedals can be easily overlooked. Installing a set of bright chrome or polished pedals will stand out and display your attention to customizing detail. Our pedals are an awesome addition by themselves, but they can also be the crowning touch to a complete interior upgrade, especially with other bright chrome and polished accessories. And looks aside, our track design pedals can be a real assist to you when you’re trying to carve lap times or ETs by providing the anti-skid surface you need for sure footed pedal contact.
- Billet PedalsSole-full Brilliance
- Body Side MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- Chrome Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- Emblems + LetteringShimmering Script
- Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- Tail Light BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- Trunk TrimDeck Lid Bling
- Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- 3rd Brake Light CoversAdd Some Bling to Your Vehicle
- Cadillac Billet Pedals
- Chevy Billet Pedals
- Chrysler Billet Pedals
- Dodge Billet Pedals
- Ford Billet Pedals
These new pads look great and gives my Dodge Ram a racier look! They were pretty simple to install and took only 30 minutes. They arrived on time as promised. I recommend these to any customers looking to add some snazzy!
- Popular Billet Pedals Part Numbers
- Putco® 932014 - Track Design Foot Rest
- Putco® 931128 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932128 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932130 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932134 - Track Design Foot Rest
- Putco® 932020 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932024 - Track Design Foot Rest
- Putco® 931250 - Street Design Liquid Pedals
- Putco® 932250 - Track Design Liquid Pedals
- AMI® 91CK - Circles Style Black Powder Coated Billet Pedal Pads