With a long history dating back to 1974, Putco has become one of the most well-known manufacturers of products specifically fitted for virtually all cars, trucks, vans, and sport utilities. The company’s portfolio of offerings includes custom grilles, led lighting applications, running boards, truck bed accessories, replacement chrome trim pieces, wind deflectors, mud flaps, and much more. Still, the company never stops innovating and creating.
- Putco® - Designer FX Grille InsertStarting at: $96.31$96.31
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStarting at: $61.87$61.87
- Putco® - Window VisorsStarting at: $30.89$30.89
- Putco® - Chrome Door Handle CoversStarting at: $11.32$11.32
- Putco® - Bed RailsStarting at: $158.62$158.62
- Putco® - Liquid Spider Web Grille InsertStarting at: $130.10$130.10
- Putco® - Chrome Mirror CoversStarting at: $37.07$37.07
- Putco® - Gas CapStarting at: $16.47$16.47
- Putco® - LED Dayliners G2Starting at: $82.35$82.35
- Putco® - Racer Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $130.54$130.54
- Putco® - Chrome Tailgate Handle CoverStarting at: $18.53$18.53
- Putco® - Headlight CoverStarting at: $20.59$20.59
- Putco® - Body Side MoldingStarting at: $74.15$74.15
- Putco® - Liquid 3D Grille Insert Starting at: $378.89$378.89
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Fender TrimStarting at: $69.51$69.51
- Putco® - Liquid Grille Insert Starting at: $173.40$173.40
- Putco® - Chrome Fog Light BezelsStarting at: $44.28$44.28
- Putco® - Rocker PanelsStarting at: $137.98$137.98
- Putco® - Punch Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $63.85$63.85
- Putco® - Chrome Tail Light CoverStarting at: $50.94$50.94
- Putco® - Shadow Billet GrilleStarting at: $61.67$61.67
- Putco® - Patriot Stainless Steel Grille InsertStarting at: $101.88$101.88
- Putco® - Top of Bed ProtectionStarting at: $49.60$49.60
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsStarting at: $53.67$53.67
- Putco® - Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel GrilleStarting at: $53.55$53.55
- Putco® - Form Fitted Mud SkinsStarting at: $106.35$106.35
- Putco® - Tribe Stainless Steel Grille Insert Starting at: $129.94$129.94
- Putco® - Chrome Accessories SSStarting at: $82.39$82.39
- Putco® - Liquid Mesh Grille InsertStarting at: $361.42$361.42
- Putco® - LED Side MarkersStarting at: $36.04$36.04
- Putco® - LED Dayliners G3Starting at: $115.00$115.00
- Putco® - LED Tailgate Light BarStarting at: $92.69$92.69
- Putco® - LED DaylinersStarting at: $82.35$82.35
- Putco® - 4" Boss BarsStarting at: $737.24$737.24
- Putco® - Tail Light LED BulbsStarting at: $26.77$26.77
- Putco® - Turn Signal LED BulbsStarting at: $26.77$26.77
- Putco® - Side Marker / Parking Light LED BulbsStarting at: $26.77$26.77
- Putco® - Interior LED BulbsStarting at: $13.38$13.38
- Putco® - License Plate Light LED BulbsStarting at: $13.38$13.38
- Putco® - Headlight BulbsStarting at: $6.51$6.51
- Putco® - Instrument Panel Light LED BulbsStarting at: $26.77$26.77
- Putco® - Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStarting at: $26.77$26.77
Putco offers a range of LED light replacement bulbs that instantly brighten any headlights, taillights, side mirror markers, etc. The company has engineered their LED products for longevity with casings that are fully resistant to vibration and impervious to water. They also offer add-on LED lighting in the form of Audi-style headlight strips, tailgate light bars, and even truck bed rails with built-in LED lights on the ends that work in conjunction with turn signals and brake lights.
Putco offers a line of chrome-finish cover pieces for door handles, tailgate handles, headlamp overlays, and tail lights. There are also add-on chrome body side moldings, fender trim, and tailgate accents designed and fitted for your specific make and model. Every Putco chrome finished accessory installs easily with double-sided 3M adhesive. Besides, the company has applied their masterful styling touches to a line of “Boss” running boards and step bars.
Not a single aftermarket accessory has the ability to ignite the look of your vehicle’s front end the way a billet grille does, and Putco comes in strong with a posse of hard-hitting grille designs with dynamic lines and eye-catching finishes. Each Putco grille matches the original curves and lines of your vehicle so well you’ll want to back into parking spots just so you can look of the front of your car. You can roll like a boss with the Boss Shadow Billet Grille, set the road on fire with the Flaming Inferno Stainless Steel Grille, or entangle passers-by in a web of envy with the curvy Liquid Spider Web Grille.
Putco offers running board and step bar sizes for pickup trucks that run from wheel to wheel. Unlike one-piece applications from most competitors that can flex noisily and become weak due to twist between the pickup cab and bed, Putco wheel-to-wheel boards come in two sections. Corrosion will not be a worry either due to stainless steel or aluminum construction. If that’s not enough, you’ll also find all the stylish window visors, mud flaps, and stainless steel rocker panel molding pieces you can imagine from Putco.
| Posted by Marty | (Regina, SK)
My new truck Double Door, Chevy Z71 has pillars of course so I thought I would install chrome pillars as I did on my wife's Traverse. Glad I did, they look great and with the other chrome accessories from CARiD it just sets the truck apart from others on the road.
| Posted by Marty | (Regina, SK)
Never did like the 1/2 chrome covers on the Chevy's so as with my other truck I installed the full chrome. Looks much better and sets it apart from other trucks on the road. You simple can't go wrong with anything made by Putco, always 5 out of 5!
| Posted by Travis | (Conway, SC)
These door handle cover look great. They really improved the look of my truck for the cost of a half tank of gas!! They went on very easy but make sure you have it lined up because once the tape is stuck there is no moving it. I would buy again and recommend these to anyone.
| Posted by Alex | (Sandusky, OH)
Good quality lights. Just as nice as some of the $60> bulbs but these are affordable. Plenty of illumination. Not as blue of a light as i had hoped, but they were well worth it. Would recommend for someone going for the look on a budget.
| Posted by Jean | (Kansas City, MO)
They were easy to apply, however the little lip on the front edge, that goes into the window channel, is keeping my window from rolling all the way up. I have to pull out on it to allow my window to go up, other than that I like the look.