Saturn Chrome Trim
Saturn Chrome Trim allows you to redefine the attitude your vehicle has without having to completely overhaul the original look. CARiD.com features a complete selection of Saturn Chrome Accessories that do it right, coming at you in more options and in the highest quality around. Take your pick from Pillar Posts, Rocker Panels, Port Holes, and more in order to achieve that sparkling custom profile you’ve been waiting for. Installation couldn’t be easier. Saturn Chrome Trim is backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive – simply “peel & stick” for a sturdy, precise fit that goes the distance. This is one of those upgrades where you take full command. Choose to hit on an upscale, fancier image or instead light up the road with a more contemporary edge. It’s up to you. The style isn’t!
With names like PUTCO® and SAA on our side, you can be sure that elite quality is always the #1 priority. Each and every piece is specially-designed and cut to fit onto your Saturn with OEM precision. Only ultra-grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel is used for all Saturn Chrome Accessories, so you never have to be concerned about long-term durability. What sets us even further apart is that we give you a great value to make you even more comfortable. We want you to be involved. Here’s a chance to say something classy and unique with your ride. Don’t pass up on it!
- B&I® - Pillar PostsStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- RI® - Chrome ABS Door Handle CoversStarting at: $49.50$49.50
- SAA® - Rocker Panel Trim "L-Type"Starting at: $138.00$138.00
- CCI® - Chrome Mirror Covers with and without Turn SignalsStarting at: $92.13$92.13
- Putco® - Chrome Mirror CoversStarting at: $107.99$107.99
- SES Trims® - Chrome Door Handle CoversStarting at: $65.40$65.40
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStarting at: $72.00$72.00
- SAA® - Fender TrimStarting at: $93.84$93.84
- CCI® - Chrome Door Handle Covers without Passenger Side Key HoleStarting at: $71.50$71.50
- RI® - Chrome ABS Full Mirror CoversStarting at: $55.00$55.00
| Posted by Donald S. | (Brookings, OR)
I have just installed my rocker panel trim 'U-Type' today. Installation was relatively easy. I'm a perfectionist, so it may have taken me a little longer than some people, because I double check alignments several times, but overall, it took about three hours. I am very pleased with the appearance. My wife is not a 'car person,' but even she said the overall look was great.