Dawn Rear Spoilers
Dawn is the number one manufacturer of high-performance and stylish aftermarket accessories. Since its founding in 1973, it has grown into the industry monster when it comes to ground effects, hood scoops, and chrome accessories. Each spoiler is custom-made for an exact fit and color-matched to blend with your vehicle's paint-job. Striving to satisfy your restyling needs, Dawn delivers products that let everyone know you're serious about performance.
- Dawn®Factory Style Rear Spoilerfrom $150.30
- Dawn®Custom Style Rear Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Dawn®Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoilerfrom $116.90
- Dawn®Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoilerfrom $141.95
- Dawn®Custom Style Rear Roofline Spoilerfrom $100.20
- Dawn®Bumper Cover Protectorfrom $58.45
- Dawn®Chrome Bodyside Moldingfrom $129.20
- Dawn®Bodyside Moldingfrom $66.80
- Dawn®Fender Flaresfrom $167.00
Based in Valley View, OH, Dawn also runs two facilities in Cleveland, OH, and Las Vegas, NV. The company offers several options, including roofline and lip spoilers, factory-style and custom spoilers, lighted and non-lighted spoilers. Whatever option you opt for, you're guaranteed to get the highest quality product because all spoilers are made of the automotive-grade ABS plastic, flexible yet indestructible urethane, and hand-laid fiberglass.
Sculptured by the world's most experienced craftsmen, all accessories are subject to a series of rigorous quality inspections. To prove that they stand behind their products, Dawn backs each spoiler by a five-year or 50,000-miles warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Years have passed, competitors have come and gone, yet there is one thing that never changes – the peerless quality and seamless fit of the Dawn Enterprises products.
The company strives to create the very best accessories in the shortest amount of time possible, and thus, stay on top of the extremely competitive market. The result? Having your vehicle outfitted with the Dawn Enterprises spoiler, you'll instantly notice heads turning as you roll by. So don't hold back, bring the aesthetics of your vehicle to the completely new level with Dawn enterprises and CARiD.
| Posted by Joshua | (Grand Island, NE)
There are plenty of things to say about this, but to keep it $, it's the cheapest and easiest route to take to have a rear spoiler done. Got this for $500 cheap than what the dealer wanted, not including them charging me to have them put it on, so overall almost $800 saved. Just found an awesome body shop where I live and they did the rest. I had it come already painted and everything was in great shape and nothing wrong.
- Popular DAWN Part Numbers
- Dawn® GEN2DR-PAINTED - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light (Painted)
- Dawn® LCM-SIL14DC-1-2-3 - Chrome Bodyside Molding
- Dawn® LCM-RAM09-CC-116 - Chrome Bodyside Molding
- Dawn® LCM-SIL14CC-42432223 - Chrome Bodyside Molding
- Dawn® SON11-PAINTED - Custom Style Rear Spoiler with Light (Painted)
- Dawn® LCM-F150-CR-131415 - Chrome Lower Bodyside Molding
- Dawn® 370Z-PAINTED - Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler (Painted)
- Dawn® LCM-F250-SC-133132 - Chrome Bodyside Molding
- Dawn® INFG3507-PAINTED - Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light (Painted)
- Dawn® LCM-RAM09-QC-123 - Chrome Bodyside Molding