- (4)Pillar PostsSaturn Aura
- (4)Window TrimSaturn Aura
- (2)Mirror CoversSaturn Aura
- (3)Chrome Door HandlesSaturn Aura
- (2)Chrome Rocker PanelsSaturn Aura
- (1)Gas CapsSaturn Aura
- (1)Door SillsSaturn Aura
- (21)Emblems + LetteringSaturn Aura
- (8)Custom GrillesSaturn Aura
- (146)Exhaust TipsSaturn Aura
- (30)Side VentsSaturn Aura
- (839)License Plates & FramesSaturn Aura
- (4)Aluminum MatsSaturn Aura
- (24)Billet PedalsSaturn Aura
- (178)Hitch CoversSaturn Aura
- (13)Mud FlapsSaturn Aura
- (8)Wind DeflectorsSaturn Aura
With a ride that is already expressive, sometimes the best way to wring out its hidden potential is by creating a little drama. Some added excitement never hurt anybody, has it? Saturn Aura Chrome Trim reenergizes your exterior’s appearance quickly and decisively, and the best part is it’s extremely affordable! No trips to the body shop either, as Saturn Aura Chrome Accessories are just a “peel & stick” installation with the aid of auto-grade 3M adhesive (included backed to each piece). Take your pick from a plethora of high-quality options such as Pillar Posts, Mirror Covers, Port Holes, and more to deliver the ultimate custom look! All Saturn Aura Chrome Accessories are cut and crafted from ultra-durable Stainless Steel and ABS plastic for a lifetime of custom sparkle. There’s nothing quite like the effect chrome initiates. It is immediate, alluring, and encompassing. It also “ups” the status of your ride. Capture the magic for yourself inside CARiD’s selection of Saturn Aura Chrome Trim!
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...$38.99 - $62.00
- SAA® Chrome Gas Cap TrimChrome Gas Cap Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with this nifty stainless steel gas cap cover from SAA that is durable and provides a mirror-like shine. Each cap is laser cut for precise fit and ensures easy...$11.04 - $38.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- Marquee® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Marquee®. Installing custom style door handle covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$45.36 - $78.75
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...Gives your vehicle a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$114.19 - $199.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Saturn Aura Chrome Trim Reviews
2009 Saturn Aura