The Saturn Aura is a delightful car to drive. But a little modification will go a long way in making it even adventurous to drive! Wondering what kind of modification to pick from the long list of auto upgrades available? Don’t sweat it out. Consider a brand new performance exhaust system. It’s one of those upgrades that give guaranteed results and does not cost the earth to buy. What you get in return is increased engine power output, improved engine efficiency and a host of other improvements that overall make the car better. Buy the best Exhaust Systems at CARiD, where a wide range of Saturn Aura custom built exhausts and exhaust components is unveiled for your selection. Whether you drive a 2007 or 2008 Aura, you’ll find an exhaust system specially built for your year.
In addition to the power and torque gains you get from a custom exhaust system, you also enjoy improved fuel economy. This is owing to enhanced engine efficiency where the exhaust system blocks unburned fuel from leaving the engine chambers, thus minimizing fuel wastage. On average, you can expect your fuel mileage to go up by 1 or 2 mpg. Better sound is a guarantee and without it, the custom exhaust system as we know it wouldn’t be what it is. In the Saturn Aura, a custom exhaust system magnifies the engine sound beyond what the stock exhaust allows to pass through to the outside, so that the exhaust note is louder and also powerful. It’s even more exciting because you can customize the sound to a note, pitch and sound range that appeals to you. CARiD has a number of sound components that are compatible with the Saturn Aura, that make this possible.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 1 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $403.88$403.88
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit OEM Grade OBDII Catalytic Converter with HeaderStarting at: $609.62$609.62
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Angle Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $32.95$32.95
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
"The Magnaflow system was very easy to work with. The instructions were clear, the install was fast and easy. There is no question of the high quality to the product. I liked the low rumble to the engine when it was at idle, however when accelerator applied, the system was overly loud and to aggressive for my taste. I was going for a low rumble and quiet exhaust system. "