- (2)Pillar PostsSaturn Astra
- (2)Window TrimSaturn Astra
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesSaturn Astra
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsSaturn Astra
- (1)Door SillsSaturn Astra
- (122)Exhaust TipsSaturn Astra
- (25)Side VentsSaturn Astra
- (815)License Plates & FramesSaturn Astra
- (2)Aluminum MatsSaturn Astra
- (33)Billet PedalsSaturn Astra
- (132)Hitch CoversSaturn Astra
- (18)Mud FlapsSaturn Astra
Engaging that sporty, custom appearance you’ve been thinking about doesn’t have to be challenge. At CARiD, we make it easy by featuring a complete line of Saturn Astra Chrome Accessories that shine with supreme quality. With every world-famous manufacturer in our selection, you are guaranteed premium workmanship in every single inch of Saturn Astra Chrome Trim. And you never have to worry about the durability. Saturn Astra Chrome Trim is crafted from genuine Stainless Steel or ABS plastic. A precise factory-style fit, uncompromising toughness, and an everlasting mirror-finish are all part of the package. Installation is also simple and safe. All Saturn Astra Chrome Accessories are backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive to provide a quick “stick on” application that takes mere minutes. Here is your chance to ignite a shimmering effect that is both timeless and classy. Click on your Model above to get started today!
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially when...$13.04 - $1,268.03
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $204.24
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- DefenderWorx® EmblemsEmblems by DefenderWorx. It is easy to install and comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty.$10.40 - $166.96
- Bully® EmblemEmblem by Bully. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the best...$9.99 - $24.28
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar Posts (SATU-P-TRIM-4A)Chrome Pillar Posts (SATU-P-TRIM-4A) by Zunden, 2 Pieces. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new...$65.63
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar Posts (SATU-P-TRIM-4B)Chrome Pillar Posts (SATU-P-TRIM-4B) by Zunden, 6 Pieces. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new...$88.60
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.