Driving your vehicle is a big part of the reason you have it, but the status symbol aspect of vehicle ownership is becoming more and more important. This means you want it to look great and stand out from the crowd, and to achieve this, you need to add the right accessories that the vehicle manufacturer did not think to add. So to this end, we have a range of beautiful accessories, and chrome bumper trims are a great way to achieve the look you seek.
The bumpers on your vehicle are important for preventing damage from small accidents, but there is no reason why they cannot look fantastic and add an amazing touch to your vehicle. So chrome bumper trims can transform your front and rear bumpers from a boring, plastic-looking part to something that stands out from a crowd because it is shiny and pretty.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Chrome Bumper Trim the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as SAA, Putco, RI, American Car Craft, Retro USA, Zunden the Chrome Bumper Trim we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
There are a few different types of chrome bumper trims, which means you can find exactly what you are looking for. Of course, there are trims for both the front and rear bumpers of your vehicle, so you can have an even look on both ends or just add to one. There are also different materials, like stainless steel or chrome-plated plastic, so you can find the perfect look with the perfect advantages. Each one is designed to specifically suit your vehicle’s bumpers, and when you find the right look, material and shape, you will wonder why you drove with boring bumpers for so long.
When you have the right chrome bumper trims installed on your bumpers, you will know exactly why they are popular, and this means you want to protect them and ensure they look fantastic for as long as possible. To achieve this, you want to clean the trim as required, because dirt, mud, grease and other substances will leave the bumpers looking a lot less stunning than you know they can. Thankfully, trims are quite easy to clean and the results are fantastic so it is not a difficult chore.
If you notice the shine is beginning to disappear or specks of dirt are beginning to show themselves on your new trims, you want to clean them as soon as you can because the stunning looks are still there, but they are just under the surface. Cleaning kits are available and they make the job a lot easier than you thought it ever could be, so there will be no excuse for not having the best looking bumpers on the block. And once you do have that, you will not need much convincing to apply the same trims to your next vehicle.
- Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- Tail Light BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- Bodyside MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- Trunk TrimDeck Lid Bling
- 3rd Brake Light CoversAdd Some Bling to Your Vehicle
- Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- Emblems & LetteringShimmering Script
- Billet PedalsSole-full Brilliance
- Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- Cadillac Bumper Trim
- Chevy Bumper Trim
- Chrysler Bumper Trim
- Dodge Bumper Trim
- Ford Bumper Trim
- GMC Bumper Trim
- Honda Bumper Trim
- Hummer Bumper Trim
- Hyundai Bumper Trim
- Jeep Bumper Trim
- Kia Bumper Trim
- Mercury Bumper Trim
| Posted by Bill | (Spanaway, WA)
Rear Bumper Insert + more. Have ordered quite a few stick-on type accessories from CARiD. Some I have applied myself, some I have a local Toyota body shop do the installation. The last, the rear bumper insert, I took it to my favorite Toyota/Ford body shop and asked if they would install it for me. I seem to never get things right the first time when it comes to aligning, cutting two boards the same length,etc. The shop manager examined the bumper insert (would not install something with flaws). Looked good. I expected to have to make an appointment. He asked for the car keys. Fifteen minutes later he was back with the insert installed. (No charge) All CARiD products have been as I had hoped, perfect. I am done with exterior accessorizing on current vehicle. If next vehicle needs a little enhancing, the parts will come from CARiD. Bill in Spanaway, Wa .
- Popular Bumper Trim Part Numbers
- SAA® HV43007 - Front Bumper Cover
- SAA® HV43008 - Front Bumper Cover (With Center)
- SAA® HV43009 - Front Bumper Cover (With Z
- SAA® HV43012 - Rear Bumper Cover
- SAA® HV43001 - Rear Bumper Insert
- T-Rex® 11485 - 2-Pc T1 Series Machined Billet Rear Bumper Guards Plate
- E&G Classics® 5200-1575-01 - Factory Bumper Insert and Bezel Set
- E&G Classics® 5200-1475-01 - Factory Rear Bumper Bezels
- E&G Classics® 5200-1675-01 - Factory Front Bumper Inserts
- E&G Classics® 1416-0120-11 - Rear Bumper Mesh Accent Kit (CTS-V)