Owning a vehicle gives you the freedom to go anywhere you want, and this freedom causes you to have strong feelings towards your vehicle. These strong feelings make you protect it as much as possible, because the annoyance you feel when you find a new scratch can be serious. Knowing this, CARiD offers you a number of accessories to help you protect your vehicle from common problems, and one of these accessories is a bumper guard.
- Black Horse® Rear Bumper Guardfrom $220.00 - $320.00# 6503
- Black Horse® Front Runnerfrom $330.00 - $480.00# 7946
- SteelCraft® Rear Bumper Guardfrom $130.63 - $230.63# 8140
- SteelCraft® Rear Sport Barfrom $130.63 - $200.16# 8141
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Front Runnerfrom $331.20 - $439.20# 20928
- Broadfeet® Double Layer Rear Bumper Guardfrom $201.60 - $280.80# 20929
- Broadfeet® MANIK Style Front Runnerfrom $331.20 - $439.20# 21248
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guardfrom $201.60 - $280.80# 21246
- Broadfeet® Pintle Style Single Pipe Rear Bumper Guardfrom $201.60 - $280.80# 21247
- SteelCraft® Rear Bumper Guardfrom $130.63 - $265.68# 21378
Your bumper bar is at risk of damage because it is something you can not see while you are driving, and this fact shows itself when you are trying to park the vehicle in a tight space. You are probably familiar with that horrible feeling of a little “bump” when you are trying to get the vehicle into a very tight space, and a bumper guard is able to prevent that bump from becoming serious damage that costs a great deal of money.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bumper Guards the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Black Horse, Steelcraft, Broadfeet the Bumper Guards we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
There are a number of different types of bumper guards, and each one has a different way of protecting your bumper. For instance, there are those that are glued on to the bumper, which means you can stick them on and then forget about them until you need them. There are also those bumper guards that are trunk-mounted, which means they sit in your trunk as a floor mat and stick through the lid of the trunk, so they can hang down over your bumper. Each one has its strengths, and one of them will be the perfect option for you!
When you do have a bumper guard installed, you need to know what can go wrong so you can be on the lookout for those problems. With glue-on bumper guards, the guard is out in the weather all day which means the glue will eventually fail and the guard may need to be re-glued before it falls off. The trunk-mounted guards are obviously at risk of wear and tear from the trunk lid closing on them, and this wear and tear can cause the guard to fall off and be left behind.
These problems are serious, but they are usually relatively easy to notice if you are taking the time to check your bumper guard often. For instance, the wear and tear on a trunk-mounted guard is going to show itself as cracks and brittleness, so the first signs of these should result in action. Those that are glued to your bumper will often begin to peel away from one corner at a time, and this is something you can see easily just by looking at it whenever you walk past. You do not want to discover the problem after you have an accident, so maintenance is key!
- Bull BarsRugged Front End Protection
- Brush GuardsSS, Chrome Plated, Black
- Bumper GuardsPrevent Bumper Damage
- Tail Light GuardsKeep Lenses Intact
- Step BoardsStainless Steel, Aluminum, Molded
- Bar Side StepsStep Up In Style
- Rocker BarsHelps Feet, Thwarts Boulders
- Hoop StepsAssistance Up And Down
- Hitch StepsGet A Leg Up
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Acura Bumper Guards
- Buick Bumper Guards
- Chevy Bumper Guards
- Chrysler Bumper Guards
- Dodge Bumper Guards
- Fiat Bumper Guards
- Ford Bumper Guards
- GMC Bumper Guards
- Honda Bumper Guards
- Hyundai Bumper Guards
- Infiniti Bumper Guards
- Jeep Bumper Guards
- Kia Bumper Guards
- Lexus Bumper Guards
- Mazda Bumper Guards
- Mercedes Bumper Guards
Makes my Acura look more like a SUV and adds a sleeker look also a beautiful chrome look to my vehicle.
- Popular Bumper Guards Part Numbers
- SteelCraft® 82127 - Double Tube Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard
- SteelCraft® 82120 - Double Tube Black Powdercoat Rear Bumper Guard
- SteelCraft® - Double Tube Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard
- SteelCraft® 82200 - Double Tube Black Powdercoat Rear Bumper Guard
- SteelCraft® 83277 - Double Tube Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard
- SteelCraft® 83270 - Double Tube Black Powdercoat Rear Bumper Guard
- Black Horse® 15TY918SS - Polished Stainless Steel Front Runner
- Black Horse® 8HO5SS - Double Tube Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard
- Black Horse® 8D081516A - Double Tube Black Powdercoat Rear Bumper Guard
- Black Horse® 8D091016SS-1 - Single Tube Polished Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard with Pad