Have you looked at your vehicle’s door sill areas lately? Chances are you haven't. You may be surprised to find they no longer sparkle with crisp, clean newness the way they did before. Because feet are grinding over them constantly, it’s hard to avoid embedded stains from dirt, discoloration from salt slush, boot scuffs, and scratches from gravel. If you’re dismayed by visible wear, replacement door sills are an easy way to rejuvenate the entryway of your vehicle.
If you prefer a sporty look, nothing exudes racetrack levels of high performance and light weight like carbon fiber. We offer carbon fiber door sills from Seibon® and RKSport® that feature one-piece carbon sheet construction for an unbroken, consistent weave pattern. They are typically up to 50% lighter than original OEM sills, and reinforce the racing mantra that every pound not on your vehicle makes it go, stop, and handle better.
- DefenderWorx® Two Tone Door Sillsfrom $165.80 - $272.03# 3926
- DefenderWorx® Chrome Door Sillsfrom $172.97 - $303.75# 3927
- AMI® Door Sillsfrom $78.46 - $88.69# 3935
- SEIBON® Carbon Fiber Door Sillsfrom $374.00 - $1,122.00# 5001
- AVS® Stepshieldsfrom $29.28 - $43.85# 3934
- ACC® SS Door Sillsfrom $82.54 - $341.49# 1801
- Putco® Stainless Steel Door Sillsfrom $87.99 - $184.99# 3925
- SAA® Door Sill Coversfrom $66.24 - $110.40# 3937
- # 8925
While there are countless ways to customize your interior, nothing combines appearance, shine and quality the way real stainless steel does simply because it has the look, substance, and texture lesser materials cannot match. We offer a full line of stainless steel door sills for your vehicle complete with proper factory logos and lettering embossed along the panel. And most importantly, while there are many levels and blends of stainless steel, we select only those made from the highest quality grade to ensure a lifetime free of tarnishing, rusting, or pitting.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Door Sills the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as American Car Craft, Sherwood, DefenderWorx, AVS, Eurosport Daytona, AMI, SEIBON the Door Sills we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
CARiD also offers door sills with the option of backlighting for the factory logo or model name in a variety of colors. If you wish to create a customized message or nameplate for your door sill, that can also be arranged. Backlit door sills come with all wiring, connectors, and instructions necessary for easy installation. No cutting, trimming, or drilling is required to install, and all sills mount securely with the use of double-side adhesive material.
If value is what you seek, we’ve got you covered as well. Door sills made by AVS® in durable black ABS plastic are available that install easily with 3M adhesive tape to match or exceed the level of quality of many OEM vehicle makes. Stainless steel door sills from Sherwood® and Putco® are precision-shaped with laser cutting and polished to perfection offer the brightness of chrome finish without the maintenance necessary to polish and maintain it.
- Audi Door Sills
- BMW Door Sills
- Buick Door Sills
- Cadillac Door Sills
- Chevy Door Sills
- Chrysler Door Sills
- Dodge Door Sills
- Ferrari Door Sills
- Ford Door Sills
- GMC Door Sills
- Honda Door Sills
- Hummer Door Sills
- Hyundai Door Sills
- Isuzu Door Sills
- Jeep Door Sills
- Lincoln Door Sills
- Mazda Door Sills
- Mercury Door Sills
- Popular Door Sills Part Numbers
- DefenderWorx® CC-1013 - Chrome Door Sills (Coupe)
- SAA® DS47184 - Door Sill Covers (Crew Cab)
- SAA® DS47185 - Door Sill Covers (Regular / Extra Cab)
- DefenderWorx® CT-1013 - Two Tone Door Sills (Coupe)
- DefenderWorx® TC1013 - Chrome Door Sills with Autobot Logo
- AVS® 88130 - Black Stepshields™
- AVS® 91011 - Black Stepshields™
- AVS® 91636 - Black Stepshields™
- AVS® 91155 - Black Stepshields™
- ACC® 101001 - Polished Stainless Door Sills