Chrome Window Trim
It is common knowledge that you want your vehicle to look as good as possible, so you keep it as clean as you can. It is a difficult task and it makes it gleam, so you cannot avoid doing it. However, have you thought about easier ways to have your vehicle look even more stunning but with even less effort? The solution is accessories, and we have a wide range of them including these chrome window trims.
Your windows can look a little plain and boring, even if they are tinted, and this cannot be accepted because they are a big part of the vehicle and can be seen from a distance. However, the addition of simple chrome window trims will make such a big difference because they add a shiny outline to the windows, which means eyes will be immediately drawn to your vehicle whenever you are in the general vicinity.
To make sure they fit properly, we have a range of chrome window trims so you can find the one to fit your individual vehicle without bending, cutting or otherwise modifying anything. We have a number of different material types, from chrome-plated plastic to stainless steel with a mirror finish, and everything in between, so you can find something to fit your budget and style. Each one is designed to be installed quickly and easily, so you can simply put them on, admire them and then drive in the knowledge that people are staring for the right reasons.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Chrome Window Trim the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as SAA, SES Trims, RI, CCI, Bully the Chrome Window Trim we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
If you do not have chrome window trims on your vehicle you are missing the chance to add a dramatic but subtle tweak. The improvement is immediate, since trims are easy to install, so you can enjoy the benefits immediately upon installing them. As soon as you see the finished product, you will realize why you bought them in the first place, and to keep them at their best, you will want the right cleaning kit to give them a quick and easy clean occasionally when they become a little dirty.
When you have chrome window trims installed, there is very little maintenance involved, but it is a good idea to check and ensure the adhesive is working as it should since it is exposed to the weather. Of course, as mentioned, you will want to make sure they are as clean as they possibly can be so you can keep those gleaming and shining looks, and a quick clean as soon as they begin to look dull is all that is required. Once you have the right set of chrome window trims installed, you will be left wondering why they did not come standard on your vehicle.
- Billet PedalsSole-full Brilliance
- Bodyside MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- LetteringShimmering Script
- Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- Taillight BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- Trunk TrimDeck Lid Bling
- Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- Acura Window Trim
- BMW Window Trim
- Cadillac Window Trim
- Chevy Window Trim
- Chrysler Window Trim
- Dodge Window Trim
- Ford Window Trim
- GMC Window Trim
- Honda Window Trim
- Hummer Window Trim
- Hyundai Window Trim
- Jeep Window Trim
- Kia Window Trim
- Lexus Window Trim
- Lincoln Window Trim
- Mazda Window Trim
- Mercedes Window Trim
- Mercury Window Trim
| Posted by Gary O | (Humble, TX)
Very happy with the quality, appearance and the ease of installation. The cost was a little pricey. I would recommend the trim for most of the Ram owners that like chrome.
- Popular Window Trim Part Numbers
- SES Trims® WS128 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Sills
- SAA® WP48250 - Window Trim Package
- SAA® WP48895 - Window Trim Package (with Pillar Posts)
- RI® 11-802-FOF15094-4 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (Crew Cab)
- SAA® WP45760 - Window Trim Package (Base)
- SAA® WP26125 - Window Trim Package
- SAA® WP11820 - Window Trim Package (with Pillar Posts & Window Sills)
- RI® 11-802-DORAM09Q-4 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (Quad Cab)
- SAA® WP51910 - Window Trim Package (Window Trim Package)
- RI® 11-802-DORAM09M-4 - Chromed Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (Mega Cab)