Chrome Rear Hatch Trim
Today’s SUVs and crossovers have supplanted sedans as the vehicles of choice not just for families but also for traditional luxury vehicle buyers. These chariots are richly appointed inside and outfitted with all the latest electronic gadgetry; and they have the price tags befitting such equipment. You’d think for such dough you would at least get some chrome trim on the rear hatch, but alas, far too often that’s not the case.
No worries though. If you want to enhance your hauler with styling that’s more suitable than plain black or body color, we have the chrome trim to give it the status it deserves. Open the product descriptions on this page and browse the examples shown in each and you’ll see we have a large selection of trim, moldings, and accents that will provide your vehicle with bright detail and visual appeal.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Chrome Rear Hatch Trim the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as SAA, Putco the Chrome Rear Hatch Trim we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Our chrome rear hatch trim isn’t one size fits all. The designers at our chrome accessories manufacturers diligently examined each popular late model car, crossover, and SUV to see what trim parts would best accent each vehicle’s particular styling. That’s why you’ll find covers, trim rings, lower moldings, surrounds, and more specially created for the hatch on individual models. And because each design is crafted for a specific vehicle, along with unique styling, the other thing you can count on with our chrome trim is perfect fit.
Perfect fit means your rear hatch trim will mount as intended and once in place look like it was installed at the factory. You won’t have to modify your vehicle in any way and no drilling or fasteners are required. All of our trim parts are attached with 3M acrylic foam tape, an adhesive so strong it’s used by the vehicle manufacturers to install trim at the factory. The only labor you must perform to ensure a successful installation is thoroughly cleaning the mounting area to remove any dirt, oils, or wax that could prevent adhesion. Then just peel back the protective film from the adhesive and press the part into place.
After you install your rear hatch trim, step back and enjoy your vehicle’s fresh new look. You’ll be able to enjoy the appearance today and well into the future because our trim is manufactured from rugged materials. This isn’t the chrome of old that started to rust and pit after only a few years. Our trim is manufactured from stainless steel with a high chromium content to resist corrosion, and ABS plastic, a type of thermoplastic that is impact, heat, and chemical resistant, and used for many parts by the OEMs. All ABS plastic is triple chrome plated, and the stainless is plated or polished to a mirror-like gloss.
- Billet PedalsSole-full Brilliance
- Body Side MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- Emblems & LetteringShimmering Script
- Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- Tail Light BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- Trunk TrimDeck Lid Bling
- Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- 3rd Brake Light CoversAdd Some Bling to Your Vehicle
- Acura Rear Hatches
- BMW Rear Hatches
- Buick Rear Hatches
- Cadillac Rear Hatches
- Chevy Rear Hatches
- Dodge Rear Hatches
- Ford Rear Hatches
- GMC Rear Hatches
- Honda Rear Hatches
- Hyundai Rear Hatches
- Jeep Rear Hatches
- Kia Rear Hatches
Thanks again, all your talking points on the review are a 5 for us. They are very happy with it, and it blends well with the vehicle. Can you enter my name in for the iPad, please. Carol Tapp.
- Popular Rear Hatches Part Numbers
- RI® 65-CHTAH07-DM - Chrome Upper Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-CHTAH07-DML - Chrome Upper Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-CHTAH07-LG - Chrome Lower Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-DONIT07 - Chrome Upper Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-JECOP07 - Chrome Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-JEPAT07 - Chrome Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-CHTAH15-DML - Chrome Upper Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-GMYUK15-DML - Chrome Upper Rear Door Molding
- RI® 65-GMYUK15-LG - Chrome Lower Rear Door Molding