When you think of chrome accessories, upgrades like chrome grilles, mirror covers, door handles and pillar posts probably come readily to mind. But what about your trunk? You wouldn’t just paint the front and sides of your house, so if you’re going to dress up the rest of your car don’t leave the trunk bare. Luckily we have the goods to outfit your deck lid with just the right amount of bling, so your ride looks like the total package.
- SAA® License Plate BarLicense Plate Bar by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your...$22.08 - $99.36
- SAA® Rear Deck TrimRear Deck Trim by SAA®. Give your car a chrome touch at an affordable value with SAA's rear deck trim. Each unit is made of high-quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish that looks like chrome. Laser cut for a...$38.64 - $165.60
- Putco® Chrome Trunk TrimChrome Trunk Trim by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied 3M™ tape.$63.99 - $141.99
- DefenderWorx® Trunk CoversTrunk Covers by DefenderWorx®. The DefenderWorx chrome accessories are created to add elegance and style to your vehicle.$134.63 - $143.01
- URO Parts® Hatch TrimHatch Trim by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials to...$138.38
Browse the chrome trunk trim on this page and punch in your year, make, and model to see what we have for your car. Our digital shelves are stocked with a large selection of trim pieces including license bars, accent panels, deck lid trim, and more. Each molding is designed to give your car the bright detail and visual appeal that will turn heads and make it unique and different from the mundane rolling masses.
These aren’t universal chrome moldings that have to be cut to size and “massaged” to get them to fit. The innovative designers at our chrome accessory manufacturers analyzed the trunk features on all popular late model cars to see where the vehicle’s essential styling could be accentuated, then they created the chrome trim that perfectly augments the design. Each of the moldings on our digital shelves are specifically created for a particular model, and as a result you get perfect appearance and precise fit.
But precise fitment isn’t the only reason our chrome trunk trim is easy to install. When many think of car customizing they envision having to do a lot of cutting and drilling, and for some kinds of modifications that’s necessary – but not for our trunk trim. You can leave the power drill in the tool box because there are no holes to drill. You won’t need tools of any kind because there are no fasteners to tighten. These moldings are attached with 3M acrylic foam tape, an adhesive so reliable it’s used by the OEMs to attach trim at the factory.
You’ll love the way your car looks with bright chrome trunk moldings installed, and that enjoyment will last because our chrome trunk trim is made from proven, durable materials like stainless steel and ABS plastic. The stainless steel is a premium grade selected for its strength and high chromium content, which makes it resistant to corrosion. ABS plastic is a type of thermoplastic that is impact, heat, and chemical resistant, and widely used by the vehicle manufacturers for original equipment parts. The ABS plastic is triple chrome plated, while the stainless steel can be plated or polished to a mirror-like gloss.
- (2,886)Pillar PostsGleaming Glass Partitions
- (2,758)Window TrimGlossy Frames For Panes
- (1,365)Mirror CoversHide Boring Black Plastic
- (2,230)Chrome Door HandlesUpgrade For Eyes And Hands
- (1,862)Fender TrimFrame Your Wheel Wells
- (869)Tail Light BezelsLuster For Your Lamps
- (373)Headlight BezelsBright Outlines For Beacons
- (2,263)Chrome Rocker PanelsBeauty And Protection
- (409)Body Side MoldingBrighten Drab Expanses
- (165)Bumper TrimTransform Monotone Plastic
- (722)Tailgate HandlesOpeners That Shine
- (193)Tailgate TrimUpgrade Your Truck
- (60)Rear HatchesAdd Chrome, Goodbye Drabness
- (1,079)Gas CapsFlashy Fuel Doors
- (2,255)Engine TrimAdd Sparkle To Your Power
- (432)Interior TrimDazzle Your Cabin
- (1,442)Billet PedalsPads, Covers, Kits
- (612)Emblems + LetteringShimmering Script
- (216)3rd Brake Light CoversAdd Some Bling to Your Vehicle
- (152)Wheel SkinsSet Off Your Steelies
- (252)Side VentsSide Vents
- (446)Door SillsStainless, Illuminated
- (13)Aluminum MatsFor The Rugged Individualist
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Browse by Vehicle
- Acura Trunk Trim
- BMW Trunk Trim
- Buick Trunk Trim
- Cadillac Trunk Trim
- Chevy Trunk Trim
- Chrysler Trunk Trim
- Dodge Trunk Trim
- Ford Trunk Trim
- GMC Trunk Trim
- Honda Trunk Trim
- Hyundai Trunk Trim
- Jeep Trunk Trim
- Kia Trunk Trim
- Land Rover Trunk Trim
- Lexus Trunk Trim
- Lincoln Trunk Trim