- (23)Pillar PostsScion
- (20)Window TrimScion
- (3)Mirror CoversScion
- (11)Chrome Door HandlesScion
- (3)Fender TrimScion
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsScion
- (2)Bumper TrimScion
- (1)Tailgate TrimScion
- (1)Rear HatchesScion
- (1)Trunk TrimScion
- (1)Gas CapsScion
- (1)Door SillsScion
- (22)Emblems + LetteringScion
- (113)Custom GrillesScion
- (150)Exhaust TipsScion
- (30)Side VentsScion
- (1)Wheel SkinsScion
- (824)License Plates & FramesScion
- (11)Aluminum MatsScion
- (34)Billet PedalsScion
- (177)Hitch CoversScion
- (14)Mud FlapsScion
- (64)Wind DeflectorsScion
- (64)Bug DeflectorsScion
Scion models seem as if they are designed specifically to showcase chrome features, which of course has led to why this is always such an “in-demand” upgrade. CARiD.com presents a full line of Scion Chrome Accessories ready to find a home on your vehicle. Only the highest quality options are in store for you, so feel free to get creative. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Port Holes, and more are here for your stylish machine. Installation is an absolute breeze. Scion Chrome Trim is backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive to provide a quick and precise “stick on” application that will remain crisp and shiny through the harshest weather conditions. This is one of the most exciting ways to hit up on the sizzling, custom profile you’ve had your eye on. But don’t worry – everyone else will notice it, too!
Scion Chrome Trim at CARiD.com is the very best. How do we know? Because we recruit premier manufacturers like PUTCO® and SAA to make sure of it. Each piece is expertly-crafted and cut to provide a precise OEM fit. Only the very best ABS plastic and Stainless Steel are used to ensure the everlasting durability you depend on. The superior, glistening effect that got you here in the first place is always guaranteed! There are some moments that you remember forever. The moment you install your new Scion Chrome Accessories can be included on the list.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- CCI® Pillar Post TrimPillar Posts by CCI®. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome, constructed of 304 grade...$56.70 - $119.70
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- Sherwood® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by Sherwood®. Sherwood gives you total flexibility in customizing your vehicle exterior with high quality trims for a wide range of applications. Sherwood uses carefully tested proprietary materials, developed in house...$66.70 - $81.27
- TFP® Stainless Steel Polished Pillar PostsStainless Steel Polished Pillar Posts by TFP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Built using T-304 stainless steel which is resistant to rust and corrosionStainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish$30.46 - $112.85
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.64 - $220.80
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- CCI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$53.71 - $123.75
- Bully® Triple Chrome Door Mirror CoversTriple Chrome Door Mirror Covers by Bully®, 2-Pieces. Enhances the look of your vehicle. Triple chrome plated ABS.$38.20 - $84.00
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $104.88
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $138.00
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Scion Chrome Trim Reviews
2013 Scion xB