You no longer have to worry about finding Scion FR-S Chrome Trim – CARiD is here with all the glistening options you need. We work with every major designer in the industry to ensure the top-flight quality that matters along with the most stylish Scion FR-S Chrome Accessories available. We’ve got you covered every step of the way with Pillar Posts, Port Holes, and more. You never have to be concerned about the long-term durability. Each piece of Scion FR-S Chrome Trim in our inventory is crafted from ultra-grade materials like Stainless Steel or ABS plastic and will keep a gleaming mirrored-finish throughout the harshest of elements. The best part is that your vehicle will be up and running with the luxurious, new look in no time! Scion FR-S Chrome Accessories are backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive for a lasting “peel & stick” application! Make the transformation to your ride that always makes heads turn. The unmistakable sparkle of chrome won’t let you down!
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- SES Trims® Side VentsSide Vents by SES Trims. Side Vents are a styling feature found on some of todays most prestigious luxury models. Now you can give your truck the same look with these Universal Side Vents. Theyre double nickel chrome plated and come...$24.00
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex will last a lifetime. It will meet your...$74.19 - $459.54
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will serve...$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength adhesive...$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.$21.00 - $107.10
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the companys micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I. 2 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail thats far from the ordinary.$39.99 - $49.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingUniversal Chrome Bodyside Molding by TFP. 1 Pair. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a...$25.87 - $83.83
- T-Rex® 2-Pc Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent GrillesUniversal Upper Class Series Escalade Style Chrome Plated Side Vent Grilles by T-Rex, 2-Piece. As an attention-stealing accent, Upper Class Side Vent helps you slip into some beaming bling. Manufactured from aircraft quality...Designed to add a custom touch to your vehicleMade sturdy to last for years to come$95.84 - $377.27
- TFP® Trapezoid Chrome Port Insert AccentsUniversal Trapezoid Chrome Port Insert Accents by TFP. Set of 8. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...$19.17 - $21.66
- TFP® Fender Vent Insert AccentsUniversal Fender Vent Insert Accents by TFP. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver...$17.57 - $28.17
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.