Nonstop style. A distinctive shine. It’s easy to see why drivers seek out Scion xB Chrome Accessories. Not only do you receive a classy burst of radiance represented on your vehicle, but it is also an extremely fast and safe installation, allowing you the chance to show off the hot, new look just minutes after you’re finished. CARiD works around the clock so we can get you the latest Scion xB Chrome Accessories out there. We work side by side with the most respected manufacturers in the industry in order to fill up our inventory with the shiniest, top-quality options available. All of our Scion xB Chrome Trim is cut and crafted from high-grade materials such as Stainless Steel and ABS plastic for an enduring mirror-finish that withstands the test of time. Scion xB Chrome Trim is also a brisk installation. Each piece is backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a quick “stick on” procedure that fits perfect. So stop rolling undercover. Here’s a way to always make an impression!
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.25 - $218.59
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.32 - $174.87
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.04 - $355.21
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$12.65 - $109.84
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- SAA® Chrome Gas Cap TrimChrome Gas Cap Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with this nifty stainless steel gas cap cover from SAA that is durable and provides a mirror-like shine. Each cap is laser cut for precise fit and ensures easy...$10.93 - $38.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- Zunden® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$60.64 - $147.26
- Bully® Tailgate Handle CoverTailgate Handle Cover by Bully®. Bully stainless steel tailgate handle cover greatly enhances the look of your vehicle with a finish that matches the manufacturer's chrome. The overlay easily installs in seconds, no drilling,...$22.28 - $89.48
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.37 - $121.18
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- CCI® Rear Accent TrimRear Accent Trim by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$69.05 - $103.58
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.04 - $98.01
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...$5.46 - $163.94
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HD Custom Car Cover$477.91 - $564.20