Everyone pays attention to something shiny. It’s human nature. Light is stimulating. At CARiD.com, we’re pretty familiar with all this. In fact, our selection of Suzuki Chrome Accessories is living proof all the aforementioned is true. If you’re interested in getting involved, we’re here for you every step of the way. Top-quality Pillar Posts, Port Holes, full Suzuki Chrome Trim Kits, and more are on display throughout our inventory. Installation is simple, safe, and fast. Suzuki Chrome Accessories are backed with automotive-strength 3M adhesive: just “peel & stick” onto your ride for a lockdown precise OEM fit that stands up to all the rigors of the road. Who knew sizzling style was so easy? Searching for that perfect custom impression is all part of the process. This is where it all begins…
At CARiD.com, nothing is more important to us than premium quality. All of our Suzuki Chrome Trim comes to you from great names like PUTCO® and SAA so that we can guarantee elite design along with the most durable materials. Each piece is expertly-crafted to fit perfectly and present an everlasting mirrored-finish – you can count on it. Here is your chance to grab some of the spotlight for yourself. Let the vibrant, exotic gleam of chrome lead the way!
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $142.80
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$12.65 - $109.84
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- Bully® EmblemEmblem by Bully®. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the...$9.99 - $24.28
- RI® Fog Light BezelsFog Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Fog Lights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Fog Lights.$41.25 - $93.50
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $99.00
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$55.00 - $126.23
- AMI® V-Tech Tail Light CoversV-Tech Tail Light Covers by AMI®. If you want to add visual appeal to your vehicle just do not hesitate and choose this aluminum product that won’t peel or crack. Whether it’s polished, powdercoated or chromed, it will...$47.50 - $97.47
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- RI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $88.00
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$55.00 - $135.58
- ICI® SE-Series Rocker Panel MoldingsSE-Series Rocker Panel Moldings by ICI®. The new innovative look in rocker panels, enhance the look of your Truck, Car, or SUV with ICI’s new SE-Series Rocker panels. The new ICI SE Rockers give you a high end original equipment...$153.19 - $272.79
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.