- (1)Pillar PostsSuzuki Kizashi
- (1)Window TrimSuzuki Kizashi
- (1)Door SillsSuzuki Kizashi
- (21)Emblems + LetteringSuzuki Kizashi
- (146)Exhaust TipsSuzuki Kizashi
- (30)Side VentsSuzuki Kizashi
- (570)License Plates & FramesSuzuki Kizashi
- (2)Aluminum MatsSuzuki Kizashi
- (33)Billet PedalsSuzuki Kizashi
- (179)Hitch CoversSuzuki Kizashi
- (15)Mud FlapsSuzuki Kizashi
Suzuki Kizashi Chrome Trim gives your car’s exterior a quick boost in style that sustains for a lifetime. It doesn’t matter if you’re after some classy flash or just a refreshed shine, our inventory of Suzuki Kizashi Chrome Accessories will get you where you want to go. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes are just a sample of the high-quality options waiting for you. We make it work because we rely on only the world’s most respected names when it comes to our array of Suzuki Kizashi Chrome Trim. That means super-durable Stainless Steel and ABS plastic along with a laser-precise OEM fit each and every time. Plus, installation is simple for every driver out there! Suzuki Kizashi Chrome Accessories come backed with auto-grade 3M tape for a breezy “peel & stick” procedure. In other words, this is one of those upgrades that won’t take a chunk out of your day. It’s quick, effective, and timeless. Above all, it’s stylish! Ride with some extra sparkle. You deserve it…
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.56 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Bully® EmblemStainless Steel Flame Emblem Trim by Bully®. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact...Gives your vehicle a serous off-road lookCustom-crafted for a perfect fit on your vehicle$9.99 - $24.28
- Replace® Rear Bumper CoverRear Bumper Cover by Replace®. The bumper cover is the outermost and only visible part of the bumper assembly, and may suffer impact damage in even a minor collision. A damaged bumper cover will disfigure your vehicle and detract...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.34 - $1,002.53
- B&I® Pillar Posts (PP1990-C)Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by B&I®. 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that`s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$49.99
- B&I® Pillar Posts (PP1990-CF)Carbon Fiber Pillar Posts by B&I®. 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that`s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$74.99
- ICI® 5" x 24" U-Cut Chrome Pillar Post (UCUT-PP)Universal 5" x 24" U-Cut Chrome Pillar Post. by ICI®. ICI U-Cut Universal Trim is a do-it-yourself automotive trim accessory made from high quality chrome ABS. With pre-affixed 3M High Performance Adhesive it is easy to install...Made from High Quality Bright Chrome ABSEasy No Drill Installation (Universal Fit)$103.93
- RI® Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903)Universal Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Window Belt Moldings (11-903) by RI®. 1/2"x4'. Add some shine to your vehicle with these attractive Stainless Steel Moldings. They’re available in Mirror and Brushed finish so you can get...Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelAvailable in mirror and brushed finish$17.50
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo Box$969.95