CARiD.com is where you want to be to find your new Suzuki Grill Guard! Our inventory is filled to the brim with top-quality Suzuki Grill Guards from all the biggest names including Romik®, Westin®, and Black Horse®. That means advanced Stainless Steel construction and unrivaled durability for every mile of the road. Plus, your Suzuki Grill Guard is also a rugged yet tasteful reminder of style. Not only will your machine be more protected than ever, but it’ll look the part, too! But it all comes down to defense. Everywhere you turn, there are hazards to be found. Tree branches, rocks, dirt, and debris can make a mess of your front-end in a hurry, sending you to the body shop for an expensive process. Stop it before it starts. A Suzuki Grill Guard is the way to go.
Every Suzuki Grill Guard in our inventory is designed for your model and guaranteed to provide a concise factory-fit. Installation is also not a major project. All of our Suzuki Grille Guards come with detailed instructions and all the mounting hardware you need. There is no longer a reason why you have to leave your front-end vulnerable. Lock onto the superior line of defense every driver respects!
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Go Rhino® Rhino Charger RC2 Bull BarRhino Charger RC2 Bull Bar by Go Rhino®. This modern take on the traditional bull bar is made in stainless steel, and it is as tough as it looks. The Charger RC2 has a new bracket system that is separate from the bar itself.$189.28 - $252.33
- ARB® 2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar by ARB®. Each particular nudge bar has been designed specifically for its respective vehicle for maximum functionality and aesthetics, and is fully air bag compatible.Driving Lights and CB Antenna ProvisionSturdy, Air Bag Compatible Mounting System$275.50 - $716.30
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$380.63 - $672.84
- Onki® Nerf BoardsNerf Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the traditional look of bright metal and black rubber along with the benefits of stainless steel and aluminum construction. Some drilling is required to install, and brackets...$367.43 - $638.75
- Onki® Volcano Running BoardsVolcano Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. Climbing into your truck or sport utility will be safe and easy with this running board’s 6.5-inch wide step framed by a 3-inch diameter steel tube for rigidity and strength. Rubber grip...$204.02 - $407.30
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side StepsMax Bar Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your truck while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. A second add-on step is available and mounts...$368.50 - $599.50
- Romik® 3" Max Bars Side Steps with Add-OnAdd a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s 3" Max Bar Side Steps with Add-On second step. Standard step pads on all bars add visual appeal and maximize...Stylish rounded end capsStep pads on both sections add visual appeal and increase foot grip$643.50 - $962.50
- SteelCraft® 3" Side Steps3" Side Steps by Steelcraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and easy. Fitting...$131.75 - $271.60
- SteelCraft® 4" Straight Oval Side Steps4" Straight Oval Side Steps by Steelcraft®, 1 Pair. The Oval Side Steps are mounted on sturdy cradle mounting brackets for true convenience and stability that match the strength of the 4” oval steel tubes. No-slip step pads...$162.40 - $293.73
- Lund® 3" Stainless Steel Round Bent Tube Steps3" Black Steel Round Bent Tube Steps by Lund®. 1 Pair. Get a step up into your cab and be a step ahead of other trucks and SUVs in the looks department with Lund 3” Round Tube Steps. The no-slip step pads will give you safe, sure...Tubular shape and curved ends for a rugged, yet contemporary styleAvailable in 80” and 87” lengths$145.99 - $258.99
- N-Fab® 3" Nerf Steps3" Nerf Steps by N-Fab®, 1 Pair. Spanning the entire side of the truck from wheel well to wheel well, this bar has a more finished appearance. It carries two steps per side for access to the cab.$333.01 - $588.44
- Warrior® Hoop StepsHoop Steps by Warrior®. Rock Bars are constructed of heavy-duty 2" x 4" rectangular steel and designed to protect the entire length of the rocker panel. Polyurethane end caps keep the tube free of debris. Rock Bar options include a...Heavy Duty 2" x 4" Rectangular SteelDesigned to Protect Entire Length Of Rocker Panel$132.04 - $616.74
- Romik® RAL Series Hitch StepRAL Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality materials...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
- Romik® RAL-T Series Hitch StepRAL-T Series Hitch Step for 2" Receiver by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's, CUV's and most TRUCK's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. This product is made of high-quality...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in silver or black powder coated carbon steel$181.50
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.