- (30)Pillar PostsLand Rover
- (28)Window TrimLand Rover
- (4)Mirror CoversLand Rover
- (13)Chrome Door HandlesLand Rover
- (1)Tail Light BezelsLand Rover
- (1)Headlight BezelsLand Rover
- (1)Chrome Rocker PanelsLand Rover
- (4)Body Side MoldingLand Rover
- (1)Rear HatchesLand Rover
- (1)Door SillsLand Rover
- (12)Emblems + LetteringLand Rover
- (77)Custom GrillesLand Rover
- (146)Exhaust TipsLand Rover
- (65)Side VentsLand Rover
- (883)License Plates & FramesLand Rover
- (24)Aluminum MatsLand Rover
- (33)Billet PedalsLand Rover
- (183)Hitch CoversLand Rover
- (69)Grill GuardsLand Rover
- (65)Running BoardsLand Rover
- (21)Mud FlapsLand Rover
- (78)Wind DeflectorsLand Rover
Luxury SUVs really don’t come any more versatile than this one, as Land Rover models enjoy the ability to be tastefully stylish as well as extremely athletic on every type of terrain under the sun. Maybe that’s why they are such revered rides. Whatever the case, their presence is always noticed and CARiD.com’s selection of Land Rover Chrome Trim only raises the profile further. We’re here with a complete inventory of Land Rover Chrome Accessories that provide a striking and classy contrast to your vehicle’s exterior dimensions. Take your pick from Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Port Holes, and more. The vibrant gleam of Land Rover Chrome Trim always does the trick. It is eye-catching. Intriguing. Contemporary. Heads turn at the very sight of it. What driver doesn’t love that?
At CARiD.com, we specialize in putting drivers in touch with the top-quality adornments that make a difference in their vehicle’s presentation. Chrome never ceases from the spotlight. We bring in world-class names like PUTCO® and SAA at the best value around, so everyone jumps on it. That’s fine with us! Installing Land Rover Chrome is also a breeze. Each piece is backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive: just “peel & stick” for a lasting OEM-precise fit. Stand out with the lustrous sparkle your Land Rover has been waiting for – click on your Model above to get started today!
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $40.00
- SES Trims® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by SES Trims®. "Euro Style" Tail Lights are one of the most popular vehicle modifications these days. But they can be costly and time consuming to install. What if you could get the style without the hassle...$54.00 - $80.00
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...$38.99 - $62.00
- URO Parts® Chrome Door Handle CoverChrome Door Handle Cover by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$24.58 - $112.79
- Zunden® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$61.25 - $148.75
- URO Parts® Door Mirror CoverDoor Mirror Cover by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$27.57 - $125.19
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- Zunden® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$78.75 - $297.50
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- Marquee® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Marquee®. Installing custom style door handle covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$45.36 - $78.75
- Zunden® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$70.00 - $268.33
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.