Luxury SUVs really don’t come any more versatile than this one, as Land Rover models enjoy the ability to be tastefully stylish as well as extremely athletic on every type of terrain under the sun. Maybe that’s why they are such revered rides. Whatever the case, their presence is always noticed and CARiD.com’s selection of Land Rover Chrome Trim only raises the profile further. We’re here with a complete inventory of Land Rover Chrome Accessories that provide a striking and classy contrast to your vehicle’s exterior dimensions. Take your pick from Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Port Holes, and more. The vibrant gleam of Land Rover Chrome Trim always does the trick. It is eye-catching. Intriguing. Contemporary. Heads turn at the very sight of it. What driver doesn’t love that?
At CARiD.com, we specialize in putting drivers in touch with the top-quality adornments that make a difference in their vehicle’s presentation. Chrome never ceases from the spotlight. We bring in world-class names like PUTCO® and SAA at the best value around, so everyone jumps on it. That’s fine with us! Installing Land Rover Chrome is also a breeze. Each piece is backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive: just “peel & stick” for a lasting OEM-precise fit. Stand out with the lustrous sparkle your Land Rover has been waiting for – click on your Model above to get started today!
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $80.00
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $54.00
- SES Trims® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by SES Trims®. "Euro Style" Tail Lights are one of the most popular vehicle modifications these days. But they can be costly and time consuming to install. What if you could get the style without the hassle...$56.00 - $89.00
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$12.65 - $109.84
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome Mirror Covers! They're made from tough...$38.99 - $76.00
- Putco® Liquid PedalsLiquid Pedals by Putco®. Liquid pedals are fulfilled in two original designs. Both track and street designs emphasize sport accent in vehicle interior. Aluminum solid billet surface with rubber nubs ensures durability and safety in...$62.99 - $141.99
- Zunden® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$61.25 - $148.75
- Bully® EmblemEmblem by Bully®. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the...$9.99 - $24.28
- DefenderWorx® EmblemsEmblems by DefenderWorx®. It is easy to install and comes with a 4-year manufacturer warranty.$10.73 - $149.26
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Zunden® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$70.00 - $297.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- Zunden® Chrome Fog Light TrimChrome Fog Light Trim by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with the opulent chrome pieces by Zunden. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$70.00 - $131.25
- Spec-D® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want...$42.72
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Land Rover Chrome Trim Reviews
- Popular Chrome Trim Part Numbers