- (83)Pillar PostsAcura
- (67)Window TrimAcura
- (2)Mirror CoversAcura
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesAcura
- (18)Fender TrimAcura
- (1)Tail Light BezelsAcura
- (23)Chrome Rocker PanelsAcura
- (16)Body Side MoldingAcura
- (11)Bumper TrimAcura
- (2)Trunk TrimAcura
- (1)Door SillsAcura
- (21)Emblems + LetteringAcura
- (70)Custom GrillesAcura
- (166)Exhaust TipsAcura
- (31)Side VentsAcura
- (843)License Plates & FramesAcura
- (40)Aluminum MatsAcura
- (55)Billet PedalsAcura
- (191)Hitch CoversAcura
- (120)Grill GuardsAcura
- (91)Running BoardsAcura
- (25)Mud FlapsAcura
- (136)Wind DeflectorsAcura
- (136)Bug DeflectorsAcura
Having trouble finding the spotlight? Acura Chrome Accessories are a great way to turn your vehicle into a magnet for attention and CARiD.com is here with the inventory to back it up. A full line of the most glittering high-quality Acura Chrome Accessories are at your fingertips including Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Rocker Panels, and more. A world of options is open to your desires. It doesn't matter if you want to ignite a transformation that shines with custom radiance or would just like to add a subtle accent that gleams in the sun, our selection covers all the bases. And since you're at CARiD.com, you are assured of nothing less than superior workmanship as well as a precise OEM fit. Stop driving undercover. It's time to show everyone what your Acura is made of.
Brought to you by world-class manufacturers PUTCO® and SAA, CARiD.com catalog of Acura Chrome Trim is truly one-of-a-kind. We're able to get you the most choices that set your Acura up nicely with lifetime quality to go along with it. Another great part about Acura Chrome Trim is the easy installation. Most pieces adhere right to your vehicle using automotive-strength 3M tape that fits on with ironclad precision. There's nothing like decking out your ride with some sparkle. It can be tasteful. Expressive. Even elegant. The path to an unforgettable presence begins here.
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.64 - $220.80
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$69.98 - $125.00
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$61.25 - $208.25
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...$52.50 - $77.50
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...Adds a stylish new look to your carProtects your fender against stone chip damage$64.99 - $84.99
- SAA® Window SillsWindow Sills by SAA®. Make your vehicle’s exterior shine with the elegant, chrome-style window sills trim from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, these window sills ensure a perfect fit and install...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- Eurosport Daytona® Letters KitLetters Kit by Eurosport Daytona®. Easily change the appearance of your car. These letters are easy to install - just clean, peel, and press into place.$0.80 - $119.95
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Acura Chrome Trim Reviews
2015 Acura TLX