BMW Chrome Trim
- 1-Series Chrome Trim
- 3-Series Chrome Trim
- 5-Series Chrome Trim
- 6-Series Chrome Trim
- 7-Series Chrome Trim
Chrome delivers more than just "brightness". More than just shine. Chrome brings your car character, presence, and personality. CARiD.com features a complete selection of BMW Chrome Accessories that highlight your exterior's potential. Front to back, your Beemer's profile is accounted for inside our inventory. Take your pick from a whole assortment of BMW Chrome Trim including Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Port Holes and more. Fixing your ride up with BMW Chrome Trim rarely takes more than a few minutes. Most pieces adhere to your vehicle thanks to auto-grade 3M tape – no drilling or cutting. Few upgrades are this user-friendly and effective. Plus, the results are immediate! For a sportier feel that is as classy as it is unique, chrome is always the answer.
At CARiD.com, we only bring you the best. That’s why for our lineup of BMW Chrome Accessories we rely on expert names such as PUTCO® and SAA. Only top-flight materials are used in every single piece, guaranteeing you never have to worry about the durability, regardless of weather conditions. Once installed, your Car, Truck, or SUV will always keep the luxurious chrome accent without any fading or rusting. Top-flight quality with the results to match. Your Beemer is about to make its presence felt in a whole, new way...
- B&I® - Fender TrimStarting at: $74.99$74.99
- ICI® - Pillar Post TrimStarting at: $107.19$107.19
- RI® - Chrome Headlight BezelsStarting at: $98.18$98.18
- SAA® - "L-Type" Rocker Panel TrimStarting at: $165.60$165.60
- ACC® - Hot Rod Wire LoomsStarting at: $182.49$182.49
- CCI® - Standard Triple Chrome Plated Tail Light BezelsStarting at: $114.40$114.40
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStarting at: $64.80$64.80
- IcedOutEmz® - 3D Chrome Denali EmblemStarting at: $42.00$42.00
- Putco® - Chrome Fog Light BezelsStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- Zunden® - Chrome Headlight BezelsStarting at: $105.00$105.00
| Posted by Howard | (West Vancouver, BC)
The headlights were perfect. The tail lights did not fit perfectly.