- (2)Pillar PostsBMW X1
- (1)Window TrimBMW X1
- (1)Mirror CoversBMW X1
- (1)Chrome Door HandlesBMW X1
- (2)Tail Light BezelsBMW X1
- (2)Headlight BezelsBMW X1
- Bumper TrimBMW X1
- (1)Door SillsBMW X1
- (10)Emblems + LetteringBMW X1
- (4)Custom GrillesBMW X1
- (146)Exhaust TipsBMW X1
- (30)Side VentsBMW X1
- (831)License Plates & FramesBMW X1
- (2)Aluminum MatsBMW X1
- (25)Billet PedalsBMW X1
- (181)Hitch CoversBMW X1
- (21)Mud FlapsBMW X1
- (5)Wind DeflectorsBMW X1
If you want to upgrade the look of your X1 but didn't decide how to do it, CARiD is here with the widest range of custom-built upgrades and accessories that can do the job right. For example, BMW X1 chrome accessories are a great way to enhance the look of your vehicle and add more luxury to it. On our digital shelves, you can find a full lineup of aftermarket chrome accessories including door handle covers, mirror covers, headlight trim, tail light trim, pillar posts, window trim, and much, much more. Besides, all accessories are easy to install as they are backed with 3M adhesive tape.
Each and every BMW X1 chrome trim piece is a top-quality product that will endure the all weather conditions but still keep its great and glossy look. That’s because all chrome accessories that are available for your X1 in our on-line store are made from the finest materials such as polished stainless steel and chrome plated ABS plastic. BMW X1 chrome accessories will save you money while giving your vehicle a luxury and classy look. With hundreds of chrome-coated trim in stock and ready to ship, you are sure to find the item you need. Why not upgrade your X1 for a more attractive look without breaking your bank account?
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$33.00 - $140.25
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$41.25 - $135.58
- RI® Fog Light BezelsFog Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Fog Lights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Fog Lights.$41.25 - $93.50
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$30.46 - $185.44
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- BTP® Engine TrimEngine Trim BTP®. This superior product by BTP is designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylish. It is made from high-grade materials to ensure maximum strength and firstrate quality. This performance part will...Designed to make your engine's compartment durable and stylishMade from premium materials$2.75 - $58.95
- Clayton Machine Works® Interior TrimInterior Trim by Clayton Machine Works®. They're machined from 6063-T0 aluminum and have a mill finish. The moldings can be easily shaped for any body contour, polished to a mirror finish, and installed with 3M high-strength...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$19.00 - $99.00
- SAA® LetteringLettering by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- SAA® EmblemsEmblems by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The SS...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$8.83 - $165.60
- RI® EmblemEmblem by RI®. If you want to add the branded look to your vehicle, you can install the universal emblem on your model.Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticMade to complement the style of your vehicle$21.00 - $107.10
- Replace® Fender MoldingFender Molding by Replace®. Moldings are one of the first casualties in a collision, but they can also suffer dings and dents that may not harm the underlying fender. Moldings can be expensive if purchased at the dealer, but you...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$10.26 - $116.48
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.