When a pickup truck leaves the factory, the finish on the bed is just as nice as the rest of the truck, but it’s all downhill from there. Loading and unloading soon takes its toll on the bed, with scratches and dents. Nowhere is this more unsightly than on the bed rails. If you already have this damage and want to cover it up, or prevent it from happening, we have the solution – bed rail caps. These easy to install guards deliver protection with style.
- Putco® Top of Bed Protection$75.99 - $286.99
- Dee Zee® Stainless Steel Bed Protection$45.87 - $175.55
- Dee Zee® Diamond Tread Bed Protection$24.91 - $109.93
- Bushwacker® Ultimate Diamondback Textured Bed Rail Caps$29.99 - $89.99
- Bushwacker® Ultimate Smoothback Textured Bed Rail Caps$29.99 - $89.99
- Bushwacker® Ultimate OE Style Textured Bed Rail Caps$29.99 - $89.99
- Lund® Diamond Bed Protection$31.53 - $127.07
- Wade® Bed Caps$31.00 - $75.12
- Stampede® Rail Topz™ Smooth Bed Protection$44.19 - $173.71
- Street Scene® Smooth Caps$86.75 - $272.16
- ICI® Bed Rail Protector$53.34 - $167.17
- Access® Tailgate Protector$143.27
- Anzo® LED Tailgate Spoiler$183.16 - $227.15
- Putco® Tonneau Skins$321.99 - $429.99
- Wade® Ribbed Bed Caps$75.09 - $75.12
- Wilmore® Polished Stainless Steel Bed Side Rail Protector$142.21 - $195.02
- Willmore® Tread-Brite Bed Side Rail Protector$142.21 - $174.70
- Lund® Tailgate Cap$26.93
There’s no question, bed rail chips and dings can detract from an otherwise well-kept and good looking truck. And if such defects aren’t promptly attended to they can result in rust and more serious damage. When you consider the cost of body and paint work these days, a set of bed rail caps is comparatively inexpensive. But besides the obvious impact protection they provide, bed rail caps can significantly improve your truck’s appearance.
Our digital shelves are stocked with a large selection of bed rail caps. Choose from stainless steel, aluminum, or rugged and durable ABS or TPO plastics. The stainless steel and aluminum is typically polished to a mirror finish, and diamond plate patterns are available. The black plastic comes in a range of textures and patterns. But if bright work or black isn’t your style, we can supply you with bed rails that come ready for prep and paint so you can match your truck’s finish. You’ll get protection that seamlessly blends in with your truck’s color scheme for a custom look.
Every set of truck bed rail caps we offer is custom made for the application, so you can be assured of perfect fit regardless of the length, width and contour of the rails on your particular truck. Side rail caps come in models that protect the very top of the rail and models that wrap around the ends of the rail for complete protection, with and without stake pocket holes. Side bed rails may come with front rail and tailgate caps, or these may be available separately. Many bed rails install easily with 3M adhesive tape, while others are attached with the included mounting hardware.
Because the rails aren’t the only part of your bed that gets damaged, we also have tailgate protectors that install on the inside of your truck’s tailgate to protect the panel and provide a smooth surface for sliding cargo in and out of the bed. If you just want to give your bed rails a cleaner, smoother look, install a set of stake pocket covers. These stylish covers just snap in place, and will give your truck a sleek look while keeping the elements out of the openings. And for the ultimate in custom protection, how about a tailgate protector that doubles as a spoiler equipped with 5-function LED lights.
- (255)Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- (148)Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- (488)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- (186)Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- (769)Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- (829)Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- (574)Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- (5)Cargo NetsSafe Cargo Transportation
- (1,710)Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- (1,224)Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- (12)Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- (18)Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- (99)Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- (7)Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- (9)Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- (129)Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- (131)TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- (51)Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- (6,813)Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- (37)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (11)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- (187)Truck BedsBuilt tough to haul big loads
- (34)Truck Lift GatesHydraulic & Rail Lift Gates
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".