If you drive a truck or Jeep and are looking for a way to give your vehicle something extraordinary on the exterior that will make all your friends envious of your car, a bed bar is just what you need. It will take the look of your vehicle to the next level, while also helping light your way at night. Everyone will want to know where you got your flashy looking lights so that they can get a set for their trucks as well.
If you’re someone who enjoy great outdoors by going on hunting trips with your buddies, a bed bar could serve you very well. The lights will help you see your way to your hunting camp with ease, and if you happen to be 4x4ing on the lesser traveled paths and bury your truck or Jeep in the mud, you’ll still be able to see if it’s dark out since the lights are on the top of your vehicle, they’ll stay clean.
The bed bar can give your truck or Jeep an edgier, meaner look as well. They can be purchased in a variety of finishes, including chrome, stainless steel, or nickel. If your vehicle is constantly exposed to the elements, you should probably consider investing in the stainless steel kind as it seems to do best and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If your vehicle is kept in a garage most of the time, you are pretty safe no matter which way you go because it’ll be kept dry and is less likely to rust.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bed Bars the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Go Rhino the Bed Bars we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
If you enjoy customizing your vehicle to match your style, a bed bar could be just what you need to take your look to the next level. The finish can look flashy or not, depending on your style and the lights will definitely help you stand out when you’re cruising at night. Installation of the bar is relatively simple and if you know what you’re doing, it shouldn’t take you too long at all to get it on your truck. It simply sits at the very back of your bed against the back window and the lights sit at the base of your roof.
Because of where the accessory sits on the vehicle, you need to make absolutely certain that your bed bar is attached to your vehicle securely to ensure your own safety as well as that of anyone sharing the roads with you. If you’re unsure to install it yourself, you can always take it to your auto shop and have them put it on your vehicle for you. It’s better to spend a few bucks now than to spend a lot to have your damaged vehicle repaired if the bar falls off while you’re driving.
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Loading Ramps
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Tailgate Steps
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Truck Caps, Tents & Camper ShellsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
| Posted by Rick | (Johnstown, PA)
You get made to fit parts just by knowing make and model, installation not to bad. Priced fairly.
- Popular Bed Bars Part Numbers
- Go Rhino® 9560C - Chrome Pair of Kickers
- Go Rhino® 9560B - Black Powdercoat Pair of Kickers
- Go Rhino® 90002B - Black Powdercoat Rear Main "B" Bar
- Go Rhino® 5330001 - Xtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Black Powdercoat Sport Bar
- Go Rhino® 90001B - Black Powdercoat Front Main "A" Bar
- Go Rhino® 5200001 - Xtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Black Powdercoat Sport Bar
- Go Rhino® 4200001 - Xtreme Rack™ Thunder Series Black Powdercoat Sport Bar
- Go Rhino® 91001C - Chrome Front Main "A" Bar
- Go Rhino® 90002C - Chrome Rear Main "B" Bar
- Go Rhino® 5300001 - Xtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Black Powdercoat Sport Bar