Accessories like bed rails, bull bars, and tube steps will definitely enhance the appearance of your pickup truck, and add functionality to boot, but if you really want to set your truck apart with rugged style that gets noticed, you need Truck Bed Bars! These bars make a styling statement all by themselves, but they can really be the crowning touch to the rest of your accessories when you’re going for that tough as nails, off-road warrior look.
- Go Rhino® Bed BarsBed Bars by Go Rhino®. Manufactured from 3" diameter tubing. Choose to install single, double or triple bars. Choose placement of kicker mount – behind, between or on top of wheel wells.$30.51 - $1,506.44
- Go Rhino® Xtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Sport BarXtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Sport Bar by Go Rhino®. This is a sport bar that takes the individualization of your truck one step further. Installation is an easy bolt-on operation, as the bar fits into the stake pockets of your...$208.73 - $419.36
- N-Fab® Bed RackBed Rack by N-Fab®. Rear Roof Mounted Light Bar. Bed Rack - Holds 4 Lights.$462.60
- ADD® Half Over Cab Chase RackHalf Over Cab Chase Rack by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Over Cab Chase Rack by Addictive Desert Designs is distinctive in that it hovers over half of the cab for added storage while on your daily adventures. This chase rack is...$2,667.49 - $2,667.50
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Chase RackStealth Fighter Chase Rack by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Stealth Fighter Chase Rack by Addictive Desert Designs has landed. This chase rack is the final piece in the Stealth Fighter product line and boasts a very unique sharp...$2,453.13
- ADD® Venom Chase RackVenom Chase Rack by Addictive Desert Designs®. From dirt to pavement the Venom Chase Rack is the perfect addition to any truck. Detailed with Venom Accents that are carried through the Addictive Desert Designs Venom product line,...$1,842.99 - $2,134.00
Whether out on the trail or down at the drive-in, with a set of bed bars on your truck heads will turn. Part of their rugged appeal stems from their resemblance to roll bars, but make no mistake, these bars are for showing off, not for getting upside down, although they’re perfect for mounting a set of off-road lights. Our truck bed bars come in two styles, so you can get the bars that best suit your taste, budget, and desired method of installation.
Choose from Lightning Series Sport Bars in black powder coated steel and no-drill installation or massive 3” tube Bed Bars that bolt to the bed, in your choice of chrome, polished stainless steel, or black powder coat. Each set of bars is custom designed for your truck, so no matter which ones you choose you can be assured of perfect fit, appearance, and straightforward installation. In addition to the rugged powder coated tubes, Lightning bars come with stylish top plate and end plates in your choice of polished stainless steel or black powder coat. These bars bolt on easily in minutes to your stake pocket holes.
For a look that will really give your truck presence, off road or on, you can’t beat our 3” diameter bed mounted bars. These bars come with plastic gaskets to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and any chance of noise and come in a range of configurations so you can get as wild as you want to be. Choose from a single, double, or triple bar with two single kickers, a double bar with two double kickers, a triple bar with two single kickers, or an imposing triple bar with two double kickers. The modular, bolt together design has no exposed welds, for a smooth, clean appearance.
Besides awesome looks, bed bars also have a functional aspect that can improve your driving safety and make your truck even more off-road ready. Off-road lights mounted high on your truck can throw their beams into the distance so you can see obstacles far ahead and have plenty of time to plan your maneuvers. The Lightning Sport Bar comes pre-drilled for up to 4 individual lights or an LED light bar. An optional light bar in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel is available with the 3” tube bed bar, and this bar is also pre-drilled for up to 4 lights or one LED light bar.
- (222)Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- (681)Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- (128)Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- (339)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- (123)Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- (1,003)Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- (772)Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- (486)Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- (85)Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- (1,807)Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- (954)Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- (12)Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- (19)Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- (89)Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- (7)Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- (19)Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- (125)Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- (89)TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- (36)Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- (6,060)Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- (24)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (14)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- (1)Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
- (171)Truck BedsBuilt tough to haul big loads
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".