Accessories like bed rails, bull bars, and tube steps will definitely enhance the appearance of your pickup truck, but if you really want to set your truck apart with rugged style that gets noticed, you need Truck Bed Bars! These bars make a styling statement all by themselves, but they can really be the crowning touch to the rest of your accessories when you’re going for that tough as nails, off-road warrior look, plus you gain functionality like a mount for off-road lights and a carrier for a large diameter spare tire.
- Go Rhino® Bed Bars$417.34 - $1,506.44
- Go Rhino® Xtreme Rack™ Lightning Series Sport Bar$208.73 - $373.58
- N-Fab® Bed Rack$409.32
- ADD® Half Over Cab Chase Rack$2,880.89 - $2,880.90
- ADD® Stealth Fighter Chase Rack$2,649.38
- ADD® Venom Chase Rack$1,990.43 - $2,304.72
- ADD® Chase Rack Lite$1,990.43 - $2,304.72
- ADD® Race Series Chase Rack$2,708.05 - $2,996.14
Whether you want to show your cred out the trail or wow ‘em down at the drive-in, we have the bed bars that will turn heads. Part of their rugged appeal stems from their resemblance to roll bars, but make no mistake, these bars are for showing off, not for getting upside down, although they’re perfect for mounting off-road lights. Our truck bed bars come in several styles, so you can get the bars that best suit your taste, budget, and how you use your truck.
For a classic, custom truck look you can’t beat our 3” diameter tube bed bars, available in chrome, polished stainless steel or powder coated in black. These massive bars come with plastic gaskets to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and any chance of noise, and come in a range of configurations so you can get as wild as you want to be. Choose from a single, double, or triple bar with two single kickers, a double bar with two double kickers, a triple bar with two single kickers, or an imposing triple bar with two double kickers. The modular, bolt together design has no exposed welds, for a smooth, clean appearance. An optional matching finish light bar with 4 light mounting holes is available, which attaches to the top main bar.
If you’re looking for a tough, off-road ready look that combines unique styling with functionality for a distinctive and rugged appearance, then check out our Sport Bars and Chase Racks, both with distinctive, eye-catching side panels. And for select applications we have Bed Racks that come ready to install in factory sliding bed channels. Each set of bed bars is designed for the specific vehicle, so you can be assured of a direct fit installation. All have mounts for individual off-road lights or LED light bars, and some are available with optional forward facing, rear facing, and side facing LED light bars, for a significant increase in illumination when you’re out on the trail.
In addition to dirt-ready looks and off-road lights, many of our Chase Racks feature angled bed-mount spare tire carriers. Installing wider and larger diameter off-road rubber with an aggressive tread pattern is a common upgrade for trucks, but if you’ve done so you quickly found out that a larger spare won’t fit in the factory spare tire carrier. These Chase Rack carriers make your spare easy to access and they’ll accommodate up to a 37” tire. And if you don’t have enough room in the bed for your gear, we offer Chase Racks with platforms that extend over the cab, for additional storage capacity. The combination of rugged bed bar with off-road lights and exposed spare will make your rig look like it’s ready for anything.
- (845)Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- (148)Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- (484)Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- (185)Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- (735)Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- (823)Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- (479)Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- (19)Cargo NetsSafe Cargo Transportation
- (1,708)Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- (1,230)Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- (12)Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- (19)Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- (99)Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- (7)Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- (9)Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- (129)Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- (126)TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- (51)Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- (6,777)Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- (40)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (11)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- (187)Truck BedsBuilt tough to haul big loads
- (34)Truck Lift GatesHydraulic & Rail Lift Gates
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Browse by Vehicle
- Hummer Bed Bars
- International Bed Bars
- Isuzu Bed Bars
- Jeep Bed Bars
- Lincoln Bed Bars
- Mazda Bed Bars
- Mitsubishi Bed Bars