You may be a homeowner and only use your pickup bed occasionally to move furniture or tote bags of mulch from the home center, or you could be a tradesman and use your truck to haul cargo every day. Both kinds of use can inflict scratches, scrapes, dings, and dents in the paint and metal of the truck bed. This kind of damage is not only unsightly, if let go it can turn into rust and in extreme cases perforation of the metal, requiring expensive repairs.
- WeatherTech® Bed Liner$59.95 - $194.95
- BedRug® Bed Liner$438.00 - $469.00
- BedRug® Bed Mat$40.00 - $159.00
- WeatherTech® UnderLiner™ Bed Liner$79.95 - $99.95
- Access® Truck Bed Mat$116.57 - $141.55
- Lund® Cargo-Logic™ Bed Liner$14.95 - $153.75
- Dee Zee® Bed Mat$68.81 - $97.55
- Als Liner® DIY Truck Bed Liner Kits$140.96 - $763.10
- Westin® Bed Mat$40.68 - $91.99
- Pendaliner® Over Rail Bed Liner$145.76 - $283.50
- Pendaliner® Under Rail Bed Liner$130.20 - $283.50
- Dupli-Color® Bed Armor™ Truck Bed Liner with Kevlar$13.93 - $112.94
- Dupli-Color® Truck Bed Coating$4.42 - $89.61
- Dee Zee® Utility Bed Mat$65.22 - $89.59
Even if you’re not concerned with a scuffed up bed, chances are the next owner of your truck will be, so if nothing else it makes economic sense to protect your truck bed with a bed mat or liner. But along with shielding the bed from damage and preserving the resale value of your truck, our mats and liners will keep cargo from sliding around and make the bed easier to clean. Most are custom made for your truck and easy to install.
If you’re just an occasional hauler and just want basic protection for the bed floor, we have universal and custom fit rubber liners in thicknesses from 3/16” to ½”. Custom fit mats are designed for the specific dimensions of your truck bed and have cutouts for the wheel wells. If you’re looking for something more comfortable for your knees we have carpet-like mats that are made from plastic, yet have the look and feel of carpet. Most are padded for superior comfort, with a texture that helps keeps cargo from sliding around, yet these mats are also easy to clean and can be vacuumed, broomed or even hosed off when needed.
For more extensive bed protection, consider a bed liner. We have liners that install between the bed and a drop in liner, liners that partially run up the bed walls to contain dirt and liquids, under the bed rail liners, and liners that extend over the bed rails for complete bed protection. Your choice of materials ranges from flexible thermoplastic to durable polyethylene, and no drilling is required for installation. Both under rail and over the rail liners provide protection for the sides of your truck bed against impacts, abrasion, and paint fading, while the over the rail liner will shield easily damaged bed rails.
If you’re on a budget but have the time, you can still get complete bed protection with a truck bed coating. For best results, truck bed coatings require thorough preparation of the bed, which means cleaning and roughing up the surface for adhesion of the coating. Most coatings come in kits that provide everything you need including the coating product, abrasives and roller applicators. For a few hours work you can get a durable coating that won’t chip or flake. Finally, we also offer universal tailgate mats to extend bed protection to your tailgate. These mats fit most full size trucks, but can be trimmed to fit smaller tailgates, and some drilling is required for installation.
- (255)Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- (844)Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- (148)Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- (186)Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- (769)Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- (829)Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- (574)Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- (5)Cargo NetsSafe Cargo Transportation
- (1,710)Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- (1,224)Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- (12)Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- (18)Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- (99)Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- (7)Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- (9)Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- (129)Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- (131)TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- (51)Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- (6,813)Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- (37)Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- (11)Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- (187)Truck BedsBuilt tough to haul big loads
- (34)Truck Lift GatesHydraulic & Rail Lift Gates
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
Browse by Vehicle
- Cadillac Bed Mats & Liners
- Chevy Bed Mats & Liners
- Dodge Bed Mats & Liners
- Ford Bed Mats & Liners
- GMC Bed Mats & Liners
- Honda Bed Mats & Liners
- Isuzu Bed Mats & Liners
- Jeep Bed Mats & Liners
- Lincoln Bed Mats & Liners
- Mazda Bed Mats & Liners