Driving a truck isn't just about utility and practicality. That's why nowadays there are accessories that aim to increase the utility and performance of the vehicle and are also focused on enhancing its looks. As you browse through the selection of tailgate nets on CARiD, you'll start to notice how good they actually look. Couple them with some of the other truck parts and accessories, and you'll be able to completely customize the appearance of your truck.
When it comes to tailgate nets, the appearance and style angle should be as plain as day. Having a tailgate net on the rear of your vehicle just makes it look that much more rugged. Not only that but because of its uniqueness, your truck will stand out from the other stock trucks, reflecting your own individuality and style. Any other modifications that you add could even enhance this further, and complete the look that you started to build in whatever way you please.
But make no mistake, a tailgate net isn't about looks alone. Frankly speaking, it brings a number of performance benefits to the table too, the biggest of which is its ability to reduce drag. As much as trucks are really efficient vehicles, the truth is that one of the fundamental flaws in their design is that with an open truck bed, the air is pushed against the tailgate, creating drag that then requires additional power to overcome. With a tailgate net in the place of the regular hard tailgate, the air is allowed to pass through smoothly, reducing the drag dramatically.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Tailgate Nets the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as RBP, Outland Automotive, Covercraft, Bully the Tailgate Nets we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Do not underestimate the immense value of reducing drag on your truck. With less drag, you should be able to enjoy better fuel economy and in the long run, it will even help to reduce wear and tear on your engine from having to constantly overcome that extra drag. Since tailgate nets weigh less than regular tailgates, it should help with efficiency on the front too. In short, this affordable accessory could very well end up saving you more money in the long run and at the same time should give you a much better ride overall in the process.
Contrary to what some people are inclined to believe, tailgate nets are not 'weaker' than regular tailgates by any means. Matter of fact, due to the high quality polyester materials that most of today's tailgate nets are made from, they're more than capable of retaining your cargo while still not stretching, sagging, or cracking. Odds are your tailgate net will last a lot longer than a regular tailgate, especially considering regular tailgates are prone to rusting at the bottom and suffer under the strain of put through a lot of abuse constantly.
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Loading Ramps
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Tailgate Steps
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Truck Caps, Tents & Camper ShellsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
The tailgate net looks great, it was everything we thought it was going to be just like in the picture, thank you very much.
- Popular Tailgate Nets Part Numbers
- Bully® TR-03WK - Black Tailgate Net with Bully Logo (for Full-Size Truck)
- Covercraft® PN4002 - Pro Net™ Stainless Speed Clips
- Bully® TR-02WK - Black Tailgate Net with Bully Logo (for Compact Truck, 6"H x 3.2"W x 12.1"L)
- Covercraft® PN5002 - Pro Net™ Strap Trap Clips
- Covercraft® PN323 - Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate Net (18" H x 59.75" W)
- Outland® 33150.01 - Tailgate Net (Small Or Medium Trucks)
- Covercraft® PN322 - Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate Net (15" H x 49.75" W)
- Outland® 33150.02 - Tailgate Net (Full Size Trucks)
- Covercraft® PN006 - Pro Net™ Original Performance Red Tailgate Net (18" H x 59.75" W)
- Covercraft® PN017 - Pro Net™ Specialty Performance Black Tailgate Net (17" H x 45.5" W)