There’s nothing worse than having to make an extra trip for a few things because they wouldn’t fit in your truck. Eliminate the worry by investing in one of many bed racks we have here at CARiD. Have a look around at all of our other parts and accessories while you’re here. We’ve got everything you could need to make the interior and exterior of your vehicle unique to your needs.
Are you into watersports? If so, then a bed rack may prove to be more useful to you than anything else. Having the bed rack will allow you to take your kayaks, canoes, surf boards, kite sailing boards, and other water toys out without having to pull a trailer. Beaches and loading docks are busy - it’s hard enough to find one parking space in the crowded parking lot, let alone two.
- BAK® - BakRak Truck Bed RackStarting at: $341.89$341.89
- Dee Zee® - Invis-A-Rack™ Cargo Management SystemStarting at: $566.49$566.49
- Access® - Adarac™ Truck Bed Rack SystemStarting at: $397.80$397.80
- TracRac® - Truck Rack SystemStarting at: $39.99$39.99
- BackRack® - Ladder Rack Rear BarStarting at: $112.00$112.00
- BackRack® - Safety Rack Cab GuardStarting at: $90.00$90.00
- BackRack® - Back Rack Cab GuardStarting at: $112.00$112.00
- Yakima® - Outdoorsman 300 Truck Bed RackStarting at: $223.60$223.60
A bed rack is a structure that sits on the frame of your truck bed similar to the way a rail would. They’re generally made of aluminum so that they can withstand harsh weather. They can come in different sizes so that you can get a little or a lot of extra storage for your truck, depending on your own individual needs. You’ll need to invest in some tie-downs and work on your knot-making skills once you get one of these, but once you learn how to work with it, you’ll find that you use it a lot, at least in the summer months.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Bed Racks the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as BAK, Dee Zee, Access, BackRack, TracRac the Bed Racks we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Because the bed rack is exposed to the weather all the time, both the rack itself and your vehicle may start to show signs of rust if you simply install the rack and never look at it again. To extend the life of both the rack and the body of their truck, some people choose to only use the rack when the weather is good and change it for a cap during the winter months. However, some people like construction workers don’t have that luxury so they may have to sand, paint, and seal theirs from time to time.
Since the bed rack sits on top of the frame of the bed, it’s important that you make sure it’s installed properly for your own safety as well as that of anyone that drives on the same roads as you. If the rack isn’t secured to the frame, someone could get seriously injured. If the rack can hold your weight, you should be good to go. If you’ve never installed a bed rack before or you’re worried about not being able to do it properly, you should take it to your mechanic. It shouldn’t cost you much to have them install it and you’ll have peace of mind which is priceless.
- Bed Accessories Tool Boxes, Side Rails, Racks
- Bed Caps Protect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed Extenders Safely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed Mats & Liners Prevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed Organizers Create Places For Your Stuff
- Bed Rails Bed Rail Protection And Style
- Bed Slides Makes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Fuel Transfer Tanks Transport Fuel Safely And Easily
- Headache Racks Shields For Truck Cabs
- Tailgate Assists Lowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate Locks Safeguard Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate Seals Block Dust And The Elements
- Tailgates When Stock Won’t Do
- Tool Boxes Secure & Organized Tool Storage
- Truck Caps, Tents & Camper Shells Bed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Bed Bars Aggressive Style And Protection