Truck Bed & Tailgate Steps
As trucks have gotten taller and buyers have grown older, the effort required to get into the pickup bed has become more of an issue. So much so that recently manufacturers started equipping their new trucks with steps to make it easier to access the bed. But you don’t have to buy a new truck to get this convenient feature. We have truck bed steps that can be mounted where you need them most, including models that retract out of the way when not needed.
Without steps, getting into a pickup bed means clambering onto the tailgate on your knees and then standing, and even if you’re young and in good shape this can get tiring if you have to do it repeatedly to load and unload cargo. Truck bed steps allow you to climb into the bed on your feet, just like climbing a short flight of stairs. Truck bed steps make the job go faster. You can work longer, get more done, and feel better afterward.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Truck Bed & Tailgate Steps the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Westin, CARR, AMP Research, Bestop, Bully the Truck Bed & Tailgate Steps we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
Of course, we offer bed steps that mount at the rear, for easy access to the bed with the tailgate down. But because the bed rails on most new trucks are so high it can be almost impossible to access anything in the front of the bed from the side, we also offer bed steps that can be mounted at the bed sides. With side bed steps, you won’t have to find something to stand on, or risk damaging the finish on your truck when you want to reach cargo that’s in the front of the bed. These steps are especially handy for accessing tools and supplies from a bed mounted tool box.
Along with offering steps for various positions, we also have steps in a range of styles, including metal steps with textured surfaces and treaded rubber steps for traction even with wet or muddy boots or shoes. And most of our steps can be retracted under the bed by foot when not needed, for a clean look, increased ground clearance, and to prevent banging your knees or shins accidentally on a step sticking out. The one thing you won’t have to worry about is ruggedness. Most of our steps are designed to handle up to 300 lbs., so you can step on them even with an armful of cargo.
In addition to single steps that fold out or down from under the bed, we also offer a folding ladder that mounts to your tailgate. This sturdy ladder is constructed from 6063-T6 aluminum alloy, and mounts securely to the inside of the tailgate with the included self-tapping screws. When you need to load or unload cargo, just open the tailgate and fold down the ladder. You get 4 evenly spaced steps with textured surfaces for traction that allow an easy climb into the bed. When not needed, the ladder folds in 3 sections to a compact size that stores right on the tailgate.
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
| Posted by Johnny | (Victorville, CA)
This product is great. Very easy to install, exactly as the instructions say. I installed it on a 2015 Ram 3500 dually. Looks great and works great.