Being the owner of a truck certainly has its benefits. Sure, you might be compromising on space a little, but in return you’re able to haul around almost anything you may need. And with all the accessories you’re able to purchase for your truck nowadays, finding somewhere to store everything that needs a home is easy. You can even install a tool box right in your truck bed so that all of your tools can be accessed easily and without much hassle.
However, if you’re someone who spends a lot of time with your truck bed full to the max of heavy objects, you may want to consider some extra protection. Here on CARiD, we have all parts and accessories you may need for your vehicle, including the headache rack that will prevent everything you have in your bed from occupying your cab.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Truck Headache Racks the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Dee Zee, Cargo Ease, Westin, Husky, BackRack, TracRac, Aries, Go Industries, Ranch Hand the Truck Headache Racks we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
To avoid that headache, truck drivers everywhere are starting to see the benefits of having a headache rack installed on their vehicles. Not only will your window be kept safe, but many headache racks also come with some sort of window louvers attached to them so that the sun will stay out of your eyes when it’s behind you as well. If you find yourself towing ladders or other objects that have to be strapped to the roof on a regular basis, some roof racks come with a piece installed that will help you tie down your ladder safely and securely.
Headache racks are generally made of steel or metal, and most of the time they can attach right to your bed rails. This makes for an easy installation that won’t damage the body of your truck at all. Even if you have to attach your headache rack directly to the frame of your truck bed, the drilling you’ll have to do should be minimal and won’t compromise the integrity of your frame. If you choose to invest in a headache rack that has a piece to help you carry ladders and other things on the roof, those racks will be aerodynamically designed so that you won’t feel any drag.
If your headache rack is installed properly, it will sit on your truck firmly. If you think that yours is starting to come loose from your truck, you should either take it off or have it looked at as soon as possible to ensure that your vehicle is as safe on the roads as it can be. While the rack is relatively easy to install yourself, if it’s not a job you’ve ever done before, it’s best left up to the professionals. There’s nothing worse than thinking you’re protected only to find out things can still get through your back window because you didn’t install the headache rack properly.
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
- Popular Headache Racks Part Numbers
- Dee Zee® DZ95050L - Brite Aluminum Louvered Cab Rack
- Dee Zee® DZ95054 - Brite Aluminum Cab Rack
- BackRack® 81001 - Driver Side Utility Light Bracket (6-1/2" Base)
- BackRack® 91005 - Sport Light Brackets
- BackRack® 91006 - Light Bar Brackets
- BackRack® 91002REC - Center Utility Light Bracket (16" x 7" Base)
- BackRack® 10509 - Back Rack Standard Mount Cab Guard
- BackRack® 10519 - Back Rack Standard Mount Cab Guard
- BackRack® 10517 - Back Rack Standard Mount Cab Guard
- BackRack® 92517 - Tonneau Cover Adapter Kit