Loading your pickup bed from the side, either by convenience or out of necessity, may be uneventful…until that cargo slips and comes crashing down onto the top of the bed side. Now you’re faced with hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars in paint and body work. But it doesn’t have to be this way. You can prevent this kind of damage and gain style and functionality at the same time, with a set of truck bed side rails.
- Putco® Pop Up Locker Side Railsfrom $358.99 - $479.99# 21510
- Putco® Crossrails Locker Side Railsfrom $390.99 - $565.99# 21505
- Go Rhino® Stake Pocket Bed Railsfrom $61.75 - $109.61# 10020
- Putco® Locker Side Railsfrom $263.20 - $646.99# 21506
- BackRack® Side Rails$299.00# 10018
- Dee Zee® SS Side Bed Railsfrom $110.46 - $133.49# 10019
- Putco® Nylon Locker Side Railsfrom $150.00 - $596.99# 21507
- Putco® Nylon Oval Locker Side Railsfrom $268.99 - $381.99# 21508
- Putco® Black Powder Coated Locker Side Railsfrom $232.99 - $375.99# 21504
- Putco® SSR Locker Side Railsfrom $239.47 - $352.99# 21511
- Putco® Nylon SSR Locker Side Railsfrom $170.00 - $221.99# 21509
- SteelCraft® Bed Railsfrom $85.25 - $101.16# 18070
- ICI® Bed Side Railsfrom $108.55 - $140.25# 18069
- SteelCraft® Stainless Steel Bed Railsfrom $85.25 - $86.25# 19450
- Westin® Platinum Series Oval Bed Railsfrom $99.87 - $158.19# 10890
- Tuff-Bar® Stainless Steel Oval Bed Railsfrom $108.60 - $132.60# 19451
Nothing can make a nice pickup look like an old beater work truck faster than bed sides that are scratched up and dented. Our truck bed side rails are relatively inexpensive compared with labor and materials cost at a body shop, and most take only a few minutes to install, so for a little time and not a lot of money, your truck is protected. But along with protection, you also gain tie down points from which to secure cargo, and an appearance upgrade.
We aim to provide our customers with the finest Truck Bed Rails the industry can offer, which is why we accept no compromise when it comes to the quality. Created by the most reputable names in the industry, such as Putco, Go Rhino, Dee Zee, Westin, BackRack, Steelcraft, ICI, Ranch Hand the Truck Bed Rails we've gathered for you feature precise design and everlasting durability.
We offer both universal and application specific bed side rails. Universal rails require some drilling, while rails designed for the vehicle usually install in the stake pockets with captive fasteners, and no modifications to your truck are required. Most of our side rails are oval or round tubes, and available in your choice of chrome plated steel, black powder coated steel, or polished stainless steel. Some bed side rails are available in lengths to accommodate cross bed tool boxes, and you can get rails with LED lights mounted in the end that can be set up to operate with brake lights, running lights, and turn signals.
Whether your truck hauls cargo occasionally or if you load the bed on a regular basis, truck bed side rails will be a handy addition. Gear that is unsecured or not properly secured in the bed can become damaged or even damage the bed. Bed side rails provide a wide range of anchor points for tying down cargo. Instead of anchor points that may only be at the front of rear of the bed, bed side rails allow you to secure your gear anywhere along the length of the rail. You can keep even odd-shaped items in their place for safe transport.
But even if you never use your truck bed for hauling, you’ll want to have bed side rails just for their looks. They provide an eye-catching focal point that will make the profile of your truck more interesting, and cover up the stake holes for a cleaner look. Truck bed side rails look great by themselves but they’re also the perfect accompaniment for other tubular accessories like side steps, grille guards, and bull bars. The range of finishes available for bed side rails also means you can perfectly match your other accessories, for a complete look that will really make your rig unique.
- Bed Mats & LinersPrevent Damage & Skidding Cargo
- Bed RailsBed Rail Protection And Style
- Tool BoxesSecure & Organized Tool Storage
- Headache RacksShields For Truck Cabs
- Bed RacksCarry More Cargo Overhead
- Bed CapsProtect Your Truck Bed Rails
- Bed SlidesMakes Loading & Unloading Easy
- Bed ExtendersSafely Haul Lengthy Cargo
- Bed BarsAggressive Style And Protection
- Truck CapsBed Enclosures For Every Purpose
- Fuel Transfer TanksTransport Fuel Safely And Easily
- TailgatesWhen Stock Won’t Do
- Tailgate NetsRetain Cargo Without Drag
- Loading RampsLift Heavy Objects With Ease
- Truck Bed StepsFor Easier Access To Your Truck Bed
- Tailgate AssistsLowers Tailgate Smoothly
- Tailgate LocksSafeguard Your Truck Bed
- Bed OrganizersCreate Places For Your Stuff
- Cargo Nets & Tie-DownsSafe Cargo Transportation
- Tailgate SealsBlock Dust And The Elements
- Truck Bed LightsAdd Visibility In The Truck Bed
- Tailgate Light BarsCustomize Your Exterior Lighting
- Cargo CranesFor Safe & Easy Load Carrying
These side rails are a quality product. Easy to install and they look great. Great buy.
- Popular Bed Rails Part Numbers
- Putco® 49860 - Boss Locker Side Rails
- Putco® 59808 - SSR Locker Side Rails
- Go Rhino® 8127C - Chrome Mild Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Go Rhino® 8128C - Chrome Mild Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Go Rhino® 8248B - Black Mild Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Go Rhino® 8248PS - Polished Stainless Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Go Rhino® 8248C - Chrome Mild Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Go Rhino® 8154B - Black Mild Steel Stake Pocket Bed Rails
- Westin® 50-2010 - Platinum Series Oval Bed Rails (47.5")
- Westin® 50-2020 - Platinum Series Oval Bed Rails (54")