- (31)Pillar PostsJaguar
- (22)Window TrimJaguar
- (14)Mirror CoversJaguar
- (3)Chrome Door HandlesJaguar
- (18)Fender TrimJaguar
- (18)Tail Light BezelsJaguar
- (13)Headlight BezelsJaguar
- (20)Chrome Rocker PanelsJaguar
- (5)Body Side MoldingJaguar
- (2)Gas CapsJaguar
- (1)Door SillsJaguar
- (21)Emblems + LetteringJaguar
- (10)Custom GrillesJaguar
- (151)Exhaust TipsJaguar
- (31)Side VentsJaguar
- (3)Wheel SkinsJaguar
- (858)License Plates & FramesJaguar
- (55)Aluminum MatsJaguar
- (38)Billet PedalsJaguar
- (181)Hitch CoversJaguar
- (22)Mud FlapsJaguar
- (57)Wind DeflectorsJaguar
Jaguar Chrome Accessories shine with luxurious detail, highlighting your car’s sleek exterior shape and elevating its presence even more. Your task is finding what kind of Jaguar Chrome Trim brings forth the tasteful accent you’ve been seeking, and CARiD.com is here with a featured selection for you to choose from. Pillar Posts, Port Holes, and Fender Trim are ripe for the picking inside our exclusive inventory, and all are crafted with the highest standard of quality in mind. We only work with manufacturers like PUTCO® and SAA, designers that not only produce the finest Chrome in the world, but also understand your model best. When you drive a Jag, superior workmanship is always on display. Should your Jaguar Chrome Trim be any different?
At CARiD.com, we make it easy. We offer Jaguar Chrome Accessories at the best value around. Plus, you don’t have to take your elegant machine to the shop to apply the glittering trim of your choice. Installation is quick and easy thanks to auto-grade 3M adhesive (included backed to each piece). Simply “peel & stick” for a laser-precise OEM fit that is also uncompromisingly durable and will never succumb to any “wear and tear.” People notice a Jaguar whenever one passes through the horizon. Make sure yours leaves an intimately lasting impression. This is where to get started.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$37.99 - $113.73
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- Zunden® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$78.75 - $297.50
- URO Parts® Door Mirror CoverDoor Mirror Cover by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$27.57 - $125.19
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$8.28 - $104.88
- RI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $214.20
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$33.00 - $140.25
- Zunden® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$87.50 - $268.33
- URO Parts® Tail Light BezelsTail Light Bezels by URO Parts®. This premium exterior body part is in a league of its own when it comes to quality replacement of a damaged or cracked component. The reliable URO product is manufactured from UV resistant materials...Designed to replace your cracked or damaged body componentMade from top-notch materials that eliminate the premature shrinking and cracking$28.21 - $106.50
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$41.25 - $135.58
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Jaguar Chrome Trim Reviews
2004 Jaguar X-Type