Glimpses into custom power can leave deep impressions. Need some proof? Check out Jaguar S-Type Chrome Trim. Cut and designed by only the best, our selection of Jaguar S-Type Chrome Accessories highlight every detail on your exterior with sizzling class. Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Fender Trim, Mirror Covers, and Port Holes are available, but there’s more where those came from. We’ll put it this way: if it’s bonafide chrome that presents a glistening shine on your ride, we’ve got it. All of our Jaguar S-Type Chrome Trim is crafted from top-grade materials such as Stainless Steel or ABS plastic. That means unflinching toughness that sustains the glossy mirror-finish you crave. Installation is also no sweat. Jaguar S-Type Chrome Accessories are backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a breezy “stick on” procedure that fits with OEM-precision. Searching for yet another way to make an impact? You’re moving in the right direction. It’s time to go all the way.
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.32 - $174.87
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.04 - $355.21
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $80.00
- Zunden® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$86.63 - $265.65
- SAA® Chrome Gas Cap TrimChrome Gas Cap Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle trim styling with this nifty stainless steel gas cap cover from SAA that is durable and provides a mirror-like shine. Each cap is laser cut for precise fit and ensures easy...$10.93 - $38.25
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.99 - $84.99
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.37 - $121.18
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.04 - $98.01
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$54.45 - $124.97
- Zunden® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$86.63 - $265.65
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
- RI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.61 - $87.12
- RI® Chrome Headlight BezelsChrome Headlight Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Headlights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Headlights.$54.45 - $134.22
- SAA® Chrome Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SAA®. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.$5.46 - $109.30
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo Box$238.95
Jaguar S-Type Chrome Trim Reviews
- Jaguar S-Type Models
- S-Type Base Chrome Trim
- S-Type R Chrome Trim
- S-Type Sport Chrome Trim
- S-Type VDP Edition Chrome Trim