- 80 Chrome Trim
- 90 Chrome Trim
- 100 Chrome Trim
- 200 Chrome Trim
- 4000 Chrome Trim
- 5000 Chrome Trim
- A3 Chrome Trim
- A4 Chrome Trim
- A5 Chrome Trim
- A6 Chrome Trim
- A7 Chrome Trim
- A8 Chrome Trim
- Cabriolet Chrome Trim
- Coupe Chrome Trim
- Fox Chrome Trim
- Q3 Chrome Trim
- Q5 Chrome Trim
- Q7 Chrome Trim
Audi Chrome Accessories unveil your vehicle’s luxurious details with shine and expression. Big or small, you can find the sparkling accents you’ve been looking for right here at the best value around. CARiD.com features a full selection of Audi Chrome Trim in a huge variety of choices for drivers of all preferences. Chrome Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Rocker Panels, and more are waiting inside our inventory. The best part? Most Audi Chrome Trim pieces present a “peel & stick” installation that is quick, easy, and OEM precise. No drilling or cutting. This is where it all begins. It’s up to you to decide on how to approach your next infusion of style. Is it going to be tasteful but subtle? Or is it going to be flashy and luxurious? Whatever you choose, one thing’s for sure: we have what you need.
All of our Audi Chrome Accessories are top-quality products that will endure through the harshest weather conditions and keep the same brilliant gleam. That’s because we use brand-names like PUTCO® and SAA to keep you happy. The absolute pinnacle in automotive quality along with the shimmering effect that matters are always what you get – guaranteed. And no one touches our value. Few aftermarket additions are this dramatic and yet this affordable. If you have been waiting for that “can’t miss” upgrade, you can finally relax. We think you just found it.
- Putco® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...$13.99 - $183.99
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $113.73
- ACC® Engine Chrome AccessoriesEngine Chrome Accessories by ACC®. These Chrome Accessories will give your engine the ultimate in custom detail creating a visual focal point. The highly polished finish will enhance the appearance of your engine bay, especially...$12.65 - $109.84
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.34 - $84.99
- RI® Gas Cap CoverGas Cap Cover by RI®. Make your car look like it just left the race track with this racing inspired fuel door cover. This cover emulates the real thing without the installation hassle.$28.00 - $78.40
- Bully® EmblemEmblem by Bully®. Add the finishing touch to your truck with Bully's Stainless Steel Logo Trim! Features a mirror polished finish and is precision-cut from high quality T304 stainless steel for an exact fit. Bully uses only the...$9.99 - $28.40
- RI® Fog Light BezelsFog Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Fog Lights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Fog Lights.$41.25 - $93.50
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $142.80
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Chrome Tail Light BezelsChrome Tail Light Bezels by RI®. Get custom looking Taillights without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These Bezels will enhance the style of your OEM Taillights.$55.00 - $140.25
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWN®s offered by Dawn....$129.20 - $149.65
- B&I® Chrome Rocker PanelsChrome Rocker Panels by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps protect...$114.19 - $199.99
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Audi Chrome Trim Reviews
2005 Audi A6