- 4Runner Tires
- Avalon Tires
- Camry Tires
- Celica Tires
- Corolla Tires
- Cressida Tires
- Echo Tires
- FJ Cruiser Tires
- Highlander Tires
- Land Cruiser Tires
- Matrix Tires
- MR2 Tires
- Paseo Tires
- Pick Up Tires
- Previa Tires
- Prius Tires
- RAV4 Tires
- Sequoia Tires
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.10 - $322.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
Toyota is a famous corporation that is known and highly acclaimed all over the world; the company was started up in 1937. In spring 2014, the multinational corporation consisted of more than 300,000 employees worldwide. Currently, the Toyota Motor Corporation is mostly known for its comfy, reliable, and stylish automobiles. This Japanese automaker boasts of the long-running Toyota Corolla, the reliable Toyota Avalon, the impressive Toyota Tundra, and other convenient, recognizable autos. If you a lucky owner of a Toyota vehicle, you know you can always rely on your auto as it delivers excellent performance and makes you happy every time you are behind the wheel.
Over time, steering components wear out and require replacement. So, if your vehicle’s steering is loose or binding, we offer a wide selection of Toyota steering parts that can be delivered to you in no time. Check out our website right now – look through our virtual shelves to find all needed products for the successful repair job of your auto’s steering. Our team has gathered high-quality replacement parts that come from such famous aftermarket brands as Beck/Arnley, ACDelco, etc. We are ready to answer any questions if they occur, so never hesitate to call us or email if you need help.
About Toyota Tires
Welcome to the CARiD Tire section for Toyota vehicles. Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires, or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. After entering your vehicle’s year and model details, you’ll notice a range of diameter sizes appear on the left – these are what will fit your specific vehicle without the need for suspension modification. When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes possible on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Lastly, you can choose between tires designed for performance or economy. The final selections that appear will be exactly what you’re looking for, and will be Toyota-approved safe choices for your vehicle. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.
Toyota earned its way to being the number automaker in the world by being first in many vehicle segments, and by engineering all models to precise specifications. When it comes time to replace tires on your Toyota, make sure you select rubber that lives up to the capacities the engineers based your vehicle’s suspension and running gear on. We seek to offer only the finest tires from name brand manufacturers with proven performance records. So whether you need a high-efficiency tire for your Prius or Camry hybrid, low-profile performance tire for the track, or rugged off road tire for your sport utility or pickup – if it’s out there it’s in here.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.