- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.97
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.53 - $318.12
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT$151.62 - $592.08
- COOPER® DISCOVERER CTS$127.67 - $214.45
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $284.53
- DUNLOP® GRANDTREK SJ6$107.99 - $215.16
- FALKEN® ZIEX S/TZ05$107.93 - $288.48
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2$117.57 - $251.76
About Toyota Venza Tires
Imagine that you’re driving through the woods on a cold winter day. There’s snow on the ground, and your Venza has difficulty plowing through it, but you manage anyways. Everything seems fine until you see a patch of ice on a turn ahead. You try to swerve to avoid it, but there isn’t enough traction and you end up sliding on the ice, helpless, until you hit a tree. Unfortunately, these kinds of situations are common in the wintertime, and poor quality of roads is certainly another causing factor. It might seem like these accidents are just spontaneous occurrences that you cannot avoid, but it’s not true. Buying a set of tires fitted for the season and the terrain you’re driving on is an essential safety step that must be taken if you want to avoid damage. The Toyota Venza tires sold at CARiD come in a wide variety, so check them out, and you’ll be able to find something fitting your requirements.
The first kinds of tires we offer are regular ones. These are perfect for driving in cities and ordinary surfaces that pose no hazard. Secondly, we have all-terrain tires well-suited for driving in the wild and on roads of poor condition. We also have all-season tires and run-flat tires, which are also suited for certain kinds of driving. If you want additional traction in the winter, you can also buy snow chains for your Venza. These chains will keep you from sliding off when you encounter ice and snow.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.