Toyota Solara Tires
No matter how much you care for your car, there is no escaping the fact that years of driving take their toll on it, and tires are probably affected the most. Since tires serve as the medium between your car’s frame and the road, they perform the very important function of keeping it suspended and rolling forward. Even if you have the toughest tires, they wear out at one time or another, cracks appear in your sidewall, and sometimes over- or under-inflation cause them to lose their efficiency and sturdiness. The only practical solution you have when facing this situation is getting a new set of tires, and it is recommended that you choose custom-made models. Custom tires have the finest quality on the aftermarket, and their designs are much more unique and eye-catching than standard issue ones. The Toyota Solara tires sold at CARiD are no exception.
Our catalog has a wide assortment of tires just for your Solara. The main types we offer are regular, all-terrain, run-flat tires, and all-season tires. They have a very strong construction, with the casing containing many layers of polyester thread, steel belts, sidewalls and beads. All of them perform individual functions and keep the tire functioning in the greatest way possible.
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $82.94 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.60 - $169.12 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$132.26 - $253.75 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT$49.92 - $88.68 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS810$88.20 - $231.40 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.38 - $151.66 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)
- Toyota Solara Models
- Solara REG Tires
- Solara SE Tires
- Solara SLE Tires
- Solara SPORT Tires